FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 06, 2024, 10:14:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: P76 Rotors wanted  (Read 3164 times)
HARKO
« on: May 11, 2005, 12:13:21 AM »

I would like some Blank or commodore stud patterned P76 rotors .
Contact me on 0405 309 325 Harko

A Hadfeild adapter is not what im looking for just drilled rotors ,
Thank you,, Harko
smithy
Guru

yeah its purple !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 02:15:03 AM »

hey harko check out ebay at the moment i saw some P76 rotors on there the other day, not sure whether they will be what your after but check em out anyway.
sorry havent got a link ebay is offline at the moment?

i may be getting older, but i refuse to grow up!
HARKO
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2005, 06:52:59 AM »

Thanks a heap smithy ,Ive seen them already and its a shame but they arent what im after .
Standard P76 cant be redrilled ,They are a Ford stud pattern I believe but I already have the wheels which are a commodore stud pattern - Commodore disks give me 10mm clearance and its just too tight.

Will keep looking ,Cheers.
smithy
Guru

yeah its purple !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2005, 02:02:24 AM »

hey harko have you tried DBA ( disc brakes australia) i know they can supply blank rotors.
d

i may be getting older, but i refuse to grow up!
HARKO
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2005, 04:58:30 AM »

Yep I have mate and I found out some pretty interesting news from them ,That is they have bought a foundry down the road because they werent getting the quality they needed from them and could do it better themselves.
Anything that was produced in Australia they make new ,Anything produced outside the country can be ordered in but not as a blank disk.

So yes they do make them in a blank but the price is near ridiculous.
Just hoping someone out there may have some with no use for them Smiley ,Thanks again smithy
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2005, 09:19:15 AM »

Smithy we (Hoppers Stoppers) have blank P76 rotors in stock in both smooth and slotted I believe.   We can have them drilled and studded for you for about $180 each I think, but I will check if you like.  Call me during the day on 03 9748 6950
This is H/S number - just ask for me.
They are DBA rotors which we buy blank - I believe DBA have a policy now not to sell blank rotors to the general public due to warranty problems with owners drilling there own holes - some more professional than others.

Ken
HARKO
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2005, 10:40:20 AM »

Hi Ken my quote was $150 each "Non slotted or drilled blanks"
So its not a problem obtaining blanks from DBA and they have them in stock at the moment .
They also dont sell to the general public as you would know ,So this quote is from a local auto parts outlet.
Is your guesstimate for slotted and studded ? If so count me in for a pair with the commodore PCD I cant promise I will call you tomorrow I work in an extremely noisy workplace so If you would like to send me a PM or reply here or leave me a message on 0405 309 325 that would be great. Thanks
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2005, 08:42:17 AM »

Harko I can get smooth rotors for $140 each - I will nedd to check on the drilled and slotted price.

Ken
HARKO
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2005, 12:14:36 PM »

Thanks ken Thats the cheapest around.
I'll tick that into the ever depleting memory banks but I cant use them anytime soon ,It seems my stubs are drilled only for Torana calipers so I cant use the disks or the calipers or the wheels  Cry.
HARKO
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2005, 12:18:28 PM »

Hi Ken heres another quiz for you .
Is it possible to order a blank torana disk or have a torana disk drilled to commodore stud pattern ?
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2005, 11:00:15 AM »

No I don't believe blank Torana rotors are available, I know we can get HQ rotors blank though

Ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: