FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 07, 2024, 05:32:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Holden for sale  (Read 2561 times)
Peter J Buckley
« on: May 08, 2004, 01:01:21 AM »

I have an original 1959 FC Holden for sale. It is still in the original colours, ie mandarin and white, rego until August 2004. The exterior needs a little work, along with the interior. The engine is in perfect running condition. The motor vehicle is still in the original condition, nil modifications. My grandfather brought the car new in 1959 and has never been sold, ie one original owner. Any info or to arrange a viewing contact Peter on the above email or phone 0407 885 564.
Pete Buckley.  
Peter J Buckley
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2004, 01:09:57 AM »

Addition to original message.
The Motor vehicle is located in Sydney, however am willing to drive the M/V to an agreed place for viewing. As for the asking price, I dont have one. This is to be negociated with interested parties.
Pete - 0407 885 564
       - peterkristy@optusnet.com.au
Blown_FC

FC Holdens & Mini Coopers....Cars of the Century

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2004, 01:13:47 AM »

Sounds great Peter...I'm just a couple hours south of PERTH....see you in a week or 2. (lol)

Seriously though... sounds like a rare find, being one owner...I hope the car goes to a good home and you get a fair price.

Cheers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: