FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:25:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Stainless UTE/ VAN/WAGON tanks are here!  (Read 4511 times)
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« on: May 21, 2004, 08:08:10 PM »

Testing is complete on the FE/FC/FB/EK commercial and wagon tanks. Price is ( for club members only )$695 plus postage and handling, for a bolt in replacement for your tired rusty dented old tank.Prices subject to change without notice ( due to suppliers being in that position :-/)

Dimensions are as standard except for being two inches deeper. this allows for a fraction under 58 litres in the tank. The tanks are fully welded and leak tested and come with all mounting hardware such as bolts hose clamps, brass outlet adaptor, special fuel hose ( for filler neck adaption) and 0 - 30 ohms sender unit to suit your stock guage. Pick up inside the tank is 13mm .The tank is baffled and is twice the thickness of the original - 1.6 mm 316 medical/food grade stainless steel. The tanks come lightly polished. The mounting holes are 10 mm to allow for the variations between cars.
The only modification required for this conversion is to hacksaw cut your filler neck off ( measurements will be provided) and take this down to your local exhaust shop for flaring out to 2 1/2 " ( from 2 1/4 "). this normally is free at most shops but expect to pay up to $10 for those shops that are fiscally challenged... Roll Eyes
If you require one of these commercial tanks ring me direct on (07) 3206 0340 / 0412 032 239 and ask for Andrew. Sending me messages via this site also works but is slower as I dont always get to check the computer regulary. Cheers streetneat Cool

Cheers streetneat -Andrew
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: