FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 08:28:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Inner Sill  (Read 2583 times)
Froger

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2014, 09:43:57 PM »

G'day all. Can anyone give me a measurement of the inner sill from the floor to the bottom of it where it joins the outer sill . Someone in the past has made some up and put them on my panel all ass about so will have to cut out and modify want to be sure they are the correct width ...
Cheers Fred

Mid Nth Coast , NSW
FCRB26
Guru

Model: FE and FC

peter.mallaby
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 07:08:25 AM »

i have all the plates cut to press them i just need to assemble and set it all up.

In saying that work has been busy and i said this yr im going to get own projects done
Heres a pic of what i have on file i think these are overall measurements so metal thicknesses will need to be taken off as it grows on every corner.
i can do some folded ones with no dimples and send to you in 1.2mm zinc if you dont have a sheety shop handy.

Pete

Froger

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 08:10:57 AM »

Much appreciated Pete.When I get a chance I will check the ones on the van against your measurements , I think I should be able to use them as they are in pretty good nick . Dimpled ones sound bloody great , never know you might have them rolling out by the time I get to this part of the job .
Thanks again
Fred

Mid Nth Coast , NSW
Froger

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 08:51:02 AM »

G'day again . Should have asked this last time but i'm needing the total length of the inner sill also as I've gotten to the inners on the van and it looks a little short where it meets up with the rear wheel arch not sure any help would be appreceated ..
Cheers Fred..

Mid Nth Coast , NSW
FCRB26
Guru

Model: FE and FC

peter.mallaby
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 08:54:40 AM »

Its measuring 1730mm but thats my die length so not too sure thats it or not.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Froger

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 09:49:27 AM »

Bloody champion Pete , close enough as this will give me an idea if mines to short ..
Thanks again mate ..
Fred

Mid Nth Coast , NSW
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: