FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:54:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC panelvan project  (Read 6452 times)
collecta
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2013, 10:33:33 PM »

Hi, its time to sell to make room for some new arrivals Grin. For sale is an adobe beige FC panelvan with hearse style window openings, this is a project/resto that i had blasted and etched but it is surface rusting again, but nothing is hidden better than alot of cars members start with.. Almost complete but in pieces. Could be assembled to make a roller for trailering with a bit of effort. Floors are solid, fronts have been repaired very nicely but has been cut out for larger trans hump, around petrol tank is rust free. Has good y frames requiring small repairs around the front areas, sills- inner are excellent, outers need patch repairs only , and the front of the a pillars most areas of rust were cut out ready for patch panels, honestly there is not alot to do. Right rear tail light section must have suffered a knock and had been cut out ready for repair i have sourced the required repair panel. spare wheel door has been deleted but behind the blanking peice looks all stock and in good condition would not be hard to change back to original. comes with doors, guards almost rust free bit wavey nasco guard mirror,grille, lucas headlight buckets, headlamp surrounds,complete indicators, bonnet, bumperettes suit reco, possibly a front bar, electric wiper set up, good pair of tail lights (clear lense) upper and lower tailgates lower will need some rust repairs has badge and handle, dash and gauges missing switches, good speaker grille and radio blank, glovebox lid and hinges, no inner, cowl vent, steering column standard front end which has good king pins complete diff and springs out of a sedan i was going for a softer ride and a complete wiring loom. no interior. Comes with choice of grey motor running but fumey and standard 3 speed or 186 and trimatic all depends if you want to build a standard van or modified. Only have shots of the shell so far, plan is to try and throw it together as a roller for some pics see how time goes. If you are interested ring and have a chat not really interested in txts and emails. looking at $4000 for the lot.

cheers
Scott

i collect old holdens coz they never die!
DagsFC

FC holdens Rule!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 07:05:10 PM »

Hey Scott

Have you had any luck with this??

Darren
collecta
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 12:11:11 AM »

Hey Darren,
 not alot of interest.  Not to bothered though i will throw it together then try ebay, no real hurry just running out of space for the new ones.
 cheers
 Scott

DagsFC

FC holdens Rule!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 10:16:40 PM »

Looks like a great project! If only I had the cash in my pocket Sad   
collecta
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 04:46:38 PM »

sold sold sold  Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: