FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 12:15:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Tasman Wheels  (Read 8293 times)
Hoodlum Jim

Model: other Holden

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2010, 12:41:04 PM »

Hi all,
        Ive decided to thin my Tasman collection down a bit, so i have a few sets for sale.

1/ Set of 6 Tasman 13' x 6' rims to suit Early Holden. Unrestored but in a easily restorable condition. 2 rims are damaged (small split on the very edge of the rim, from a gutter hit no doubt, but still repairable). No caps. Come with half a dozen correct wheel nuts to use as a sample for new ones.  $400.

2/ Set of 4 Tasman/ROH Rockets 14' X 6' rims to suit Early Holden. No caps and no nuts. Unrestored but in a easily restorable condition.  $300.

3/ Pair of 13' x 6' Tasman/ROH Rockets to suit Early Holden. No caps or nuts. These rims are different offsets by about 10mm, so am happy to split up pair if someone needs an odd one to complete a set.  $120 pair or $60 each.

More pictures are available on request. Rims are located in Brisbane (Northside), but am happy to pack for freight if needed. PM me for more info, i check messages daily.
DN2168
nsw-club

Model: FC

See you on the road Skag!!

dean.nommensen
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 03:56:59 PM »

PM sent.

Dean.
Hoodlum Jim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 06:35:23 PM »

The set of 14' Tasman/Rockets are SOLD!   Thankyou. Wink
Hoodlum Jim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 08:37:35 PM »

..........and the set of 6 13' Tasmans are also SOLD!  Thanks guys! Wink
Dave Lakin (Davo Lako)

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 04:52:10 PM »

Hey Hoodlum Jim ... I know this is an old post , but do you still have the 13x6 ROH Rockets for sale ... I need 2 replacements !!!

PM sent ...Dave .

When I was a young man I spent most of my money on cars , beer and women (in that order) ... the rest ... I just wasted !

Port Macquarie NSW
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: