FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 22, 2024, 09:01:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: FE/FC Wagon  (Read 2131 times)
yaapeet11

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2008, 09:43:54 PM »

I am after a FE/FC wagon, getting hard to get I know, but here's hoping.  Have been keeping an eye out for a while with no luck.  Saw some great wagons at the nationals, made me very envious.  Have got the wife fully on board!!!! and I am very keen for a wagon for weekend cruising with the wife and kids.

Here is a wish list of sorts:

Prefer unmodified or close to.  This applies much more to the interior then to the engine - I love bench seats.  I can live with a red motor, but prefer grey - also much prefer manual (column shift please) if there has been a change to the motor.  Non original wheels are fine.

I'm after something that is in good nick - not a show car as I want to enjoy driving it, but the better it is, the better if you know what I mean.  It can either be original paint or resprayed - would prefer it to be in original or close to original colours if it has been resprayed.  No or very minimum rust.  Must be RWC or very close to.

Interior should also be in good to excellent condition.  And mechanically, as reliable as possible.

I live in NW Vic so obviously a car in Victoria or SA would be easier for me to get to see, but would consider the right car from another state, though WA might be tough.

Now down to brass tacks - budget:  $10-12000, but I would be willing to go higher for a car that ticks all the right boxes.

You can either pm me, send an email to me (i think its included in my profile) or contact me on 0427120802

Don't know if it makes a difference, but I am a member of the Vic FE/FC club, and if I'm lucky enough to get an unmodified wagon, then that is the way I want it to stay.

Cheers

Steve

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: