FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:46:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE in England on ebay  (Read 2919 times)
ridgey_didge
act-club

Model: FE

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2007, 09:21:48 PM »

Here is another well travelled old Holden. 

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HOLDEN-FE-1956-CLASSIC-CUSTOM-HOTROD_W0QQitemZ200172418976QQihZ010QQcategoryZ100932QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

I hope it is appreciated there - come on all those ex-pats - do the right thing by this old girl.

Cheers,
David

customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 10:57:22 PM »

Nice find David.
Interesting to see that it has done some time in Germany before finding it's way to England.
That FE has been to more places than me.
Regards
Alex

Paul In Ireland
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 10:43:30 AM »

She looks good in the photos. Not the first time he has listed it and I have been in contact with him. I have a gearbox so I would have parts to repair/replace his problem one. I am half interested but since I just bought a 68 GMC stepside pickup with 350 small block v8 (I was bidding on this when I was talking to the guy and said if I didn't get the truck I would come and look at his FE). I won the truck so I told him if he hasn't sold it by early next year to talk to me again and I would see where I was up to.

He was originally looking for £4500 (a lot of money) and I think it would take £3500 (still too dear I think) to get it now. Maybe it will drop more by next year or maybe someone will buy it. It needs some work, more than you would think by the photos but nothing problematic.

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
Paul In Ireland
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 10:47:38 AM »

Ah bugger it! I just went and bid £500 just for the laugh....

Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
fc_mad

in the build

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 02:45:30 PM »

i like how he spelled sydney
Paul In Ireland
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 01:25:01 AM »

So what do you think it would be worth back over there? By his reckoning he wants AU$8,000 for it. I have seen much nicer cars for less than for sale in Oz. However, factor in nearly $5k shipping one over here and it doesn't seem as bad.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: