FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:38:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: ek holden chev  (Read 2571 times)
fcdarwin

350 chev

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2006, 08:05:10 PM »

hey people i am selling my ek holden which is fitted with a 350 chev, 350 turbo. Paint work on the car is antique burgundy and is approx 2 years old. The car has been engineered in Tasmania and currently has no rego and is located in Melbourne in the south eastern suburbs. The body has gts flutes in front gaurds and inverted electric aerial. Also has electric windows, ten stacker cd player, quicksilver shifter, stainless steel drop tank and putts along quite nicely. l am asking $14,000 for the car although l am certainly open to offers. Reason for selling the car is to pay little johnny some tax. Embarrassed Anyone interested can email me at justtattooed@hotmail.com with any queries they might have.
fcdarwin

350 chev

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 06:36:22 AM »

here are 7 pics, hope it works

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: