FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 12, 2024, 04:58:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Station Sedan Deacal & More  (Read 1274 times)
swooper

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2006, 08:09:17 PM »

Following on from previous request for rh front park light surround (no clues to date) I find I now need a "Station Sedan" piece and the large decal for the tailgate.  Things have got harder since my early days restorations when Rare Spares had all this stuff...:>(.  The chrome plater suggests current decals have too much pitting in them to re chrome.  Frustrating us, as this car is almost ready to roll onto the road.  Please...can somebody point me in the right direction.

Regards...Matt (O3 9755 1059....swooper01@ozermail.com.au)

overheard when 2 FC's were talking to each other.... "When I grow up I wanna be a 55 Chev"
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 09:01:07 PM »

There are some platers who can plastic coat pitted items before chrome for a better finish. Not sure of the longevity though.
At the Campbelltown Swap Meet there was a bloke advertising a restoration service for corroded metals 0421 839 652.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: