FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:53:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE Special  (Read 2665 times)
TAYZ
« on: June 20, 2005, 09:53:46 PM »

Whilst driving through the country yesterday I came across a two tone Blue FE Specila sedan for sale at Clunes which is in Victoria.  It has been sitting for awhile and the owner was not around.  It has minimal rust and is fairlly straight and everything seems to be there.  Hasnt been registered for awhile but looks like a decent vehicle.  I have his phone number and he wants around $2000- for it.  Im not sure if anyone would be interested so send me a pm if so I and i can give his number

TAYZ
Poo Wagon Bloke

If its not Holden it Aint Golden!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 08:44:24 AM »

Tayz,
I had a good look at that FE a while ago, and damn near bought it.   It has been thier for sale for at least 18 months that I know of.
Why didn't I?  1. Bodgie interior and 2. lots of the tin worm covered up in both sills and the floor - too much black jack everywhere and very, very thick.
Would be a good resto project, but not at that price when you consider the work involved.
I found it very hard to walk away from as it is my favourite FE colour combo.
Cheers,

Alan

The Mighty Grey never dies!!
TAYZ
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2005, 08:47:14 AM »

Wants $2000-  I reckon money talks and you could get it as lot cheaper.  Ive no need for it but would be a good project for someone (its the same colours in reverse on my FC)
                                                    TAYZ 58
« Last Edit: June 21, 2005, 08:48:38 AM by TAYZ » Logged
fe hotrod

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 03:26:02 AM »

;)tell him he,s dreamin!!!!!!!!! ;)maybe a good wrecker for $500?Huh
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: