FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 23, 2024, 03:27:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Holden Ute For Sale  (Read 6296 times)
lizh

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2005, 03:46:26 AM »

1970 Holden HG Ute For Sale.
White in colour, totally restored from ground up, show car condition, very reliable driven everyday to work and around town, real head turner, 3 speed collum shift, brand new wheels, new mags, brand new white tounu cover to match car, 6 stacker cd player interior a light brown with all fittings hand made for the car, bench seat that legally hold 3 people, 6 mths rego still remaining. lady owner. First to see with bye. $$$$ spent but will let it go for $5000 or nearest offer as i am moving overseas. This a regretful sale. The car is located at Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast. If you want more information or want to see photos please contact liz on 0423085722 or email me at e.herringe@caloundra.qld.gov.au
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 09:27:01 PM by lizh » Logged
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 06:01:41 AM »

Would it be a good guess that you're in Caloundra, Queensland?  Those sorts of details are usually helpful.

It sounds like a good buy, best of luck with it.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
chesoir

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 11:42:01 PM »

I don't wanna sound like the forum smartarse or anything, but yes Ret, the sunshine coast is generally considered to be in Queensland, and check out the lady's email address, it's kinda a dead giveaway.
Sorry, but it is all there right in front of you
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 11:50:47 PM »

OK, I'll be the smartarse then, check the edit date on the original post. lizh edited the ad the day after RET's post with the extra detail.

RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2005, 12:58:45 AM »

I don't wanna sound like the forum smartarse or anything, but yes Ret, the sunshine coast is generally considered to be in Queensland, and check out the lady's email address, it's kinda a dead giveaway.
Sorry, but it is all there right in front of you

As stinky suggests, those rather salient details were not in the text of the original post, but amended later.  Sorry, but it is all there right in front of you.

You need to be very sure of your facts to avoid coming off looking like a dumbarse.

RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
lizh

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2005, 01:05:54 AM »

Guys i am trying to sell my car, so what i forgot to put down where it lives, i have amended the mistake and now the problem is fixed....case closed!
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2005, 04:54:58 AM »

All good, LizH.
What we are trying to do here, is get all the info in one go, as per the "Please Read BEFORE posting" section at the top of the page. Too often someone like me in TAS, gets all het up about a car in this section, only to find it is in QLD or somewhere else. Glad you ammended it, as the car sounds nice.
I would love to see some photos if you have any that could be posted on the site. I dig the HK HT HG series.
Good luck with the sale & please let us know when it goes.

Regards,
4hammers

p.s. Nice one Chesoir! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 08:40:22 AM by 4hammers » Logged

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
fe383

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2005, 06:42:17 AM »

hi was wondering if ur ute was still for sale. let me know.. thanks.. steve    jessie11@primusonline.com.au
JB
qld-club
Guru

Jason Blanchard
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2005, 08:47:14 AM »

Had a mate trying to buy this car, but keeps getting promised photo's as can't buy sight unseen... has been going on right from the start and has basically given up trying to get them.
So don't really know how genuine this seller is.

Jas.  Huh

Phone +64 223509263
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 09:16:25 AM »

Lizh,
As requested, can you please provide some photos & / or a link to a photo site if you are indeed genuine about selling this car. If not, thread will be locked.

Regards,
Rob J

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
lizh

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 08:30:32 PM »

To all that is concerned,

I have actually sent photos three times one normal post and twice express, and have heard nothing about wether they have been recieved! I will gladly send photos to whom ever is interested. Please just email me.

Thanks.
lizh

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2005, 11:39:46 PM »

Hey Guys at long last i have got photos on email, except i am trying to post and cant can anyone help me...if you want to see them now...email me at e.herringe@caloundra.qld.gov.au and i will sent straight away!

Thanks Guys and sorry about delays.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 11:42:31 PM by lizh » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: