FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 20, 2024, 09:48:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: http://www.myrtle.cjb.net  (Read 3067 times)
Carla

www.myrtle.cjb. net

View Profile WWW
« on: September 04, 2001, 02:01:58 AM »

Hi everyone,

I've made a website for my car, if anyone want to have a look at it its at http://www.myrtle.cjb.net

Cheers, Carla

RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2001, 03:07:32 AM »

Hi there Carla,

Love your site, took a good look around.  You should speak to Michael about getting your car added to the Queensland club's photo section.

As far as your "Little Fixes" are concerned, your wiper motor is faulty (or possibly miswired) if the blades don't return to the bottom of the screen when you turn it off at the switch.

And Ken McLean (email ken@vic.fefcholden.org.au) from the Victorian Club does a sideline in converting single-speed wipers to two-speed jobs.  I'm not sure if he needs an exchange unit though, send him a note about it.

cheers
RET

By the way, Myrtle is a great name for a green car  Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 05, 2001, 03:08:57 AM by ret » Logged

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2001, 05:34:34 AM »

Carla,

Further to your wiper problems, your wiper-motor is almost certainly mis-wired.  There is supposed to be an earth-strap on the motor that operates the self-parking mechanism (thanks Ken!)

The wiring diagram for an EK would show it, but it's probably the same in many later models as well.

hope that helps,
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Carla

www.myrtle.cjb. net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2001, 08:51:47 AM »

I'm soo unfashionably late.  I thought we were still on the other forums  Embarrassed

I love these forums, very stylish Cool

Thanks for the help on our wipers, I'll check it all out.  At least now we now that's not normal, so there is still a road to 2-speed wipers yet  Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: