FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:55:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 31st Annual SMASA Show 'n' Shine  (Read 3667 times)
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« on: February 13, 2012, 11:55:53 PM »

Pics from the day at Regency Park Oval, around 170 cars and great weather.

HB/LC with a 253  Shocked

The FB/EK Mob (booooooo  Tongue )

More early girls

A very tidy HR ute (won an award) with a Red 6, Straight LPG (Impco on Holley baseplate)

My car!!!! (to the left) and to the far right the only other FE/FC was a yellow chopped V8 FE Sedan

Click here for more

FE 4 ME
qld-club

Model: FE

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 09:19:19 AM »

Hi there Stinky,
   Just went through the pics of this day ... great lot of cars...looks like it was a great day that most of us missed out.. but thankx for the post so we can at least share in the cars..but miss the atmosphere ....

so looking through them and i came to 2 pics of the inside of a blue FE front dash ( it looks to me.. but with major mods it's a bit hard to be exact ) i gather that it's your car stinky Huh  it has a great lot of gauges and a similar ideas i've picked up along the way for my build... i've got a megashifter to install and the console connected to it is what i am also planning to do the same ( similar also to BLOCK's )....it's great to see ideas come to life in all the pics

thankx Glenn..... nice work ( minus the door the trim  Grin Tongue )

"Have A Great Holden ( FE ) Day !!!" SmileySmileySmiley

FE 4 ME

$$$ Parts Catalogue 1948-1969 for sale ONLY $15 $$ all Money goes to the FE/FC Club QLD PM Me to get this great Catalogue
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 11:33:15 AM »

It was from the Club's camera, someone obviously liked my dash  Grin
I sold off the old interior in my car as another trimmer had done it and I didn't think it was appropriate considering my new trade. A set of basic trims went on between the Friday Cruise (when the pics were taken) and the Show on the Sunday. When I get some "spare time" I'll trim the seats properly.

FE 4 ME
qld-club

Model: FE

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 01:37:19 PM »

I thinks that's a great idea to promote your own work in your own car Glenn.... i've seen your handy work on here and you do a great job...i look forward to seeing your trade at work with the hope of pics when you have finished....

good work Stinky....great career move to by the way...you sure do some great trim ( and a few car resto's too mind you )

"Have a Great Holden ( FE ) Day !!!" SmileySmileySmiley

FE 4 ME

$$$ Parts Catalogue 1948-1969 for sale ONLY $15 $$ all Money goes to the FE/FC Club QLD PM Me to get this great Catalogue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: