FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 09, 2024, 03:50:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: How do i get to this part of the forum ? Tech Info  (Read 2655 times)
FE 4 ME
qld-club

Model: FE

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2011, 12:47:35 PM »

Might sound like a silly question,
     but i was reading a thread on here and thankx to RET he shared a link to a very valuable part of the forum, but ive looked on my own and still couldnt find it listed on the forum agender list

can someone shine some light on where i can easily go to ( or the right path ) find this without going back to the thread each time please ??

http://fefcholden.org.au/techinfo/idinfo.html

Such a great and valuable set of lists of codes, info and tech info for all of us to use

Great work guys, this forum is so valuable for all of us, you have just about thought of everything for us who have a FE/FC passion

"Have a Great Holden ( FE ) Day !!!"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

FE 4 ME

$$$ Parts Catalogue 1948-1969 for sale ONLY $15 $$ all Money goes to the FE/FC Club QLD PM Me to get this great Catalogue
FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 12:51:55 PM »

This was the actual posting from RET that Im very keen to find on here

http://fefcholden.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,17731.0.html

Thankx all

FE 4 ME

$$$ Parts Catalogue 1948-1969 for sale ONLY $15 $$ all Money goes to the FE/FC Club QLD PM Me to get this great Catalogue
zulu
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Old Boonah Ambo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 01:10:47 PM »

Easy, you should be able to access it through here,

http://www.fefcholden.org.au/main.html

If you can not access it, you may have to join the club in your area, as some parts are available to club members only

Cheers, Gary
FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 01:27:37 PM »

Thankx Gary,
   i am a club member with the QLD FE/FC holden Club ( a great bunch i might add ) so how does that qualify me to access to extra parts on here ??

also having said that it's got me thinking about the chatroom here, i've never been able to gain access the few times ive tried

cheers Gary

FE 4 ME

FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 01:32:11 PM »

I just checked out your link, and i do recall that front page for this site...i haven't used that for a long time as i've got this forum set on my favorites and thats how i enter

but thankx Garry, i can now gain access through the same link you posted

FE 4 ME

RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 08:23:00 PM »

FE 4 ME,

If you're a member of the Qld club, you're entitled to access to the club-only areas of the site. Send me a PM with your membership details (ie real name, membership number) and I'll sort it for you.

The Tech Info area isn't part of the forum. The homepage for fefcholden.org.au (the link Gary gave you earlier) will take you to a bunch of other "sites" within our domain, such as the various clubs, the Nationals home, and the Tech area.

But you're right, the forum is the area with the most activity and dynamic content.

Hope that helps,
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: