FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:22:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: NOS Nasco items...WOW!!  (Read 2831 times)
Champ58FC

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2011, 12:41:55 PM »

HI all  Wink

I am selling some items I was lucky enough to pick up a while ago. The following are for sale, and if you are interested please forward your best offer so I can consider it before going on Ebay. I'm wanting to sale to the forum members first, so first in with the best offer, first to be served Smiley

1/ NOS Nasco side mirror with box. The mirror is NOS and in great unused condition, the box however, is a bit tatty..still pretty good to have a box with it though.

2/ NOS Nasco anti glare mirror for FE FC FB EK. This mirror is likely for the FB EK cars as it's longer in length than the standard FE FC ones, but I have been told FE FC owners used these anti glare rear vision mirrors in their cars too. Box is in very good condition considering the age...

3/ Nasco RED tip aerial for FE FC in used but great condition for its age. It has the red plastic tip, it is not bent and pulls out very smoothly. No box. I was told all the base and attachment are all there, and to me it looks so too...

4/ An FE FC sun visor I bought off a friend and has been sanded back, rust proofed, primed, and aluminum middle bracket/side holders polished up nicely. All
hard wares available..nice job.

5/ NOS vintage Stewart Warner set of three gauges which has temp, oil pressure, and watts reading. It has all the attachments including brass tubing, and comes attached to a nice polished aluminum panel. Very, very nice for a modded up FE FC!! No box...

Any questions call me on 0413 56 18 55..
Please PM offers.

Kind regards,

Han.

They sure don't make cars like they used to...
Muz
nsw-club

C:\Users\Evan\Desktop\fc\FC.JPG

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 07:55:17 PM »

I will PM you Cheers Muz
Champ58FC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 08:09:05 PM »

Thanks everyone for there calls and offers on my items.

The aerial has had the most hits...as I said guys best offer gets it Cool

Cheers.

Champ58FC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 07:29:55 AM »

Hi all,

Thank you ALL for the interests, time , and offers Shocked

Just letting you know everything is SOLD, and gone to good caring homes Wink

Cheers,

Han  Cool

FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 08:58:56 AM »

Nice work Han and the founder of our own "CEbay"  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool......FC427......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: