FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:13:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: SUPER CHARGER  (Read 2329 times)
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2010, 11:28:39 PM »

Selling my old supercharger set up,this will make you huge HP over other modifications  this is a complete kit to bolt on to an FE FC FB EK  [CRS kit won't fit these cars,, had to make my own kit  ] with or Blue Black engine or cylinder  head off the blue or black head  retro fitted to 179 186 ,I can supply a cylinder head with hardened seats fitted if required also air conditioner mounts etc etc .. Induction is from a  new 48mm IDF Weber [$900] that has been tuned to suit chokes, air bleeds ,jets  .The drive is by 6 rib serpentine belt with a custom made Harmonic balancer  [NEW]  6 rib Water pump pulley  with water pump , alternator mount and 6 rib pulley to fit to your alternating and  two different  size supercharger pulleys for two different boost levels and every thing else to complete the installation as seen in pictures  thought I would list it hear for a week or two before ebay PM me for more details  ....FC427....

]

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
merce36

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 12:07:39 PM »

Hi do you still have the supercharger kit? cheers John [0409681542]
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 09:54:15 PM »

Hi do you still have the supercharger kit? cheers John [0409681542]
Yes still for sale... was going to list it on ebay next week....FC427.....

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: