FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 07, 2024, 05:30:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: IDLE WILD  (Read 3196 times)
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2010, 07:25:05 PM »

IDLE WILD Hot Rod Club is having a show tomorrow at the Prospect Hotel Great Western Highway Prospect , Pinky is also having his last round of his  Aussie Car Park Show at Tourmaline Hotel Windsor Rd Vinyard .......FC427.......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 06:15:15 PM »

They gave out Top Five Trophy's today at Idle Wild Show George Schembri won one for his FC sedan and they must have felt sorry for me so I got one for my Rod  Grin Grin Grin Grin...... FC427......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
customFC
Guru

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 09:21:23 PM »

Well done boys.
Regards
Alex

NosFEratu
Guru

Model: FE

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 09:26:13 PM »

Yes, congrats to both you and George..... but aren't you getting tired of being the only rod that turns up?  Wink Cheesy

NosFEratu
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 09:33:28 PM »

Yes, congrats to both you and George..... but aren't you getting tired of being the only rod that turns up?  Wink Cheesy
Yeah but what do you do  ???and remember we may meet again in a Brighter place Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.......FC427.....

FC427
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 09:51:21 PM »

Well done boys.
Regards
Alex
Thanks Alex  Grin ;DMr FC also won the grand final of Pinky's Aussie Car Park Shows and won a pool of prizes ......FC427.....

NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 10:00:17 PM »

Yeah but what do you do  ???and remember we may meet again in a Brighter place Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.......FC427.....

Oh well, they make good stops!  Grin Looking forward to catching up with you and Jan again!  Smiley

NosFEratu
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 10:28:44 PM »

ooops that should have read "door stops"!  Grin

NosFEratu
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...