FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:46:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Downloading U-tube Videos  (Read 1523 times)
KFH
qld-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2009, 10:05:21 AM »

I hope this is in the correct section.  If not can the moderators will move it - thanks.

I you wish to save anything from U-tube for burning it onto DVD, Ipod etc - in the header just type keep after the word utube without any spaces.  This is just before .com.  ie    www/xxxxxxxxx/ utubekeep.com/ xxxxx         This then gives you some choices to as to which download type you want to achieve.  They now have the high quality MP4 file available on some clips, however this requires an MP4 player for your computer.  This is available from Quick Time as a freebe.

Also on the same site, when you open the screen for downloading, there a link for  free ripping and burning software to make DVD's, conversions etc.

I trust this information is of  use to somebody. Try it.  It is fun

Keith

I was born with nothing and still have most of it left
DN2168
nsw-club

Model: FC

See you on the road Skag!!

dean.nommensen
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 04:47:50 PM »

I'd love to try Keith, but Jodie wouldn't let me keep anything with that many X's  Grin

Dean.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: