FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:46:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: new member - help please :)  (Read 1631 times)
openroad

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2009, 09:52:05 PM »

Hello, my name is Kevin from Sydney and I have just joined this website. I own a well preserved unrestored FC special sedan with low mileage but I'm not sure how to post a photo of the car here. Looking to find out a bit about the current market value of the better unrestored FCs going around (I haven't seen too many) as I am thinking of selling mine to free up space in the garage. The car has won trophies in the past but I no longer get involved in any club activities or shows and the car just sits around.
The insert image icon doesn't seem to work for me here. Excuse my ignorance, but if someone could tell me how it's done I'd very much appreciate it.

Regards,

Kevin

bvt617@yahoo.com.au
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 12:35:18 AM »

Hi Kevin, long time no see.

There are some tips on posting photos here, but basically you need to upload your photos somewhere on the 'net first, then put the address of the photo between the 'img' tags.

Otherwise, email them to fefcforum.15547@uploads.photobucket.com and Glenn or I can post them on your behalf.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: