FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:39:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: fe fc club  (Read 1628 times)
fcv85l

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2009, 10:41:21 PM »

i am interested in attending the nationals but was told i must join an affiliated car club, my first choice would prob be nsw fe fc club,what is involved in becoming a member as i cannot normally attend regular meetings and may not meet certain criterias.
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 01:41:17 AM »

Hi there fcv85l,

You didn't get an answer earlier because many of us were at the club meeting tonight.

You don't have to regular attend meetings or events to be a member of the FE-FC HCC of NSW. I believe the same is true of all the FE-FC HCC of Australia, but can only speak for the club I belong to.

For quite a few of our members, the biannual Nationals is the only time we see them. NSW is a big place, and for someone living on the far north or south coast, or way out in the bush, it just isn't practical to attend many events. That's OK.

We do our best to include our far-flung members, through this forum, the club-member-only section thereof and other channels. Obviously the guys in the Sydney region are able to attend meetings and runs and get more out of the social side of the club. But to answer your question, you need only to be a financial member of the club. We don't set any rules about participation in other club events that would preclude you from attending the Nats.

Hope that helps. Let me know if there's any other info you need.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
fcv85l

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 04:07:33 PM »

spot on ,i will get it happening
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: