FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 06, 2024, 05:32:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Fair Dinkum Charity Car & Bike Show.  (Read 1641 times)
Duds

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2009, 09:43:47 AM »

21st February 2009

Hosted by Pinky in conjunction with Penrith Paceway. Penrith Paceway. Penrith Entrants from 8.30am till 3pm. Reds Diner will be open for food and drinks during the day, with a donation to funds collected for this event. There will be no trophies, due to the costs incurred unless a Trophy Manufacturer, or Business house is prepared to pay for them. I am determined to keep all costs to the barest minimum.
Penrith Paceway is donating the venue for no cost, and is fully assisting with Staff and facilities. This is the opportunity for the Car and Bike Show Entrants, and Public, to assist the Brigades within the fire ravaged areas of Victoria. This is a genuine CHARITY event and money will be personally handed to the C.F.A. Brigades by Pinky, during the week of 9th to 13th of March 2009, as I will be in Victoria for that week Announcing at Geelong, (All Holden Day), and then Wodonga (Chrysler on the Murray), on those weekends before and after. (check my calendar). http://www.pinky.com.au  The Brigades will be able to use the money towards replenishing their personal safety gear and other essential requirements. As a former President, and still current Member of Hawkesbury Headquarters Rural Fire Brigade, I am fully aware of the restraints and demands on our Firefighters personal safety gear during major fire outbreaks. It is for this reason the money will go direct to the affected Brigades. Indirectly this will also be helping those communities. It is anticipated to have a Big Brigade Auction and if any person can encourage Business Houses to donate some goods for the same please get in contact with myself. If you can help, ring me. All vehicles, (Car or Bike), $20. Passengers Free. Public: Adults $10 Family $20 Concessions $5
Let us show Australia that the Motor Show scene has a heart and cares.
Ring PINKY 0427 100 863 anytime.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: