FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:33:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Wagon on Ebay  (Read 3201 times)
yaapeet11

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2008, 08:56:11 PM »

G'day,

anyone know anything about this wagon?  Looks good, I have usual concerns about rust etc and why seller isn't keen to get a roadworthy done. Am keen to secure a wagon, would prefer something less modified, but it is hard to be choosy these days.

Ebay Item #190220333727

Any info would be much appreciated

Cheers Smiley
cruiser056
qld-club

cruisin to the rock and roll

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 04:27:28 AM »

The passenger front door is adifferent colour than the rest of the car???  The grill badge is also off centre, but it doesn't look too bad in the pics.
pedro
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

If you haven't grown up by 50, you don't have to.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 01:23:53 PM »

From the pics it looks to be a in reasonably good nick but you never know whats under the paint, personally i wouldn't buy anything unless i could inspect it first, $6000 is cheap for a wagon nowadays though, even if it did need a little work.

I love animals - they taste great

F4+
I958GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 07:39:41 PM »

G'day guys, l was the one who asked why he was not selling the car with reg? You dont have to supply a roadworthy to sell a car in vic with reg, all you have to do is suspend the reg. Once a roadworthy is obtained by the buyer, he can have the suspension lifted- costs nothing to do. May be has something to do with the so called engineers data? Check it out properly if your interested.
yaapeet11

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 09:25:42 PM »

It is always best to inspect, so I have chatted with the owner, seems genuine, so I'm off to the big smoke this weekend. If nothing else it will make my mum happy.  Just going to hurt putting the fuel in the car.  A small milestone was reached yesterday when I squeezed over $100 bucks of fuel into the modern family wagon.  Will be worth it if we end up with an old and much more appealing family wagon.

Thanks for the advice so far Grin

And if anyone has a wagon out there, especially in the VIC/SA area, and it is in reasonable nick or better, and will serve me and my family well on our trips, then please let me know Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: