FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:37:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Crossplys & Flappers  (Read 2358 times)
mudgee

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2008, 02:16:57 PM »

Hi Guys

Could anyone advise a good place in Syd area to buy 640x13in crossplys &
Flappers (Wide type)

Cheers  George
Sideplate
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 02:21:40 PM »

George,
              If you can find anywhere in Australia that has wide flappers can you post on here please.  I bought aset a few years ago from QLD but now they dont have any and Ive tried in vain of recent for my latest build to get a wide set to no avail.  Only ones that are about are the ones fron Antique tyres

Paul
Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 02:43:58 PM »

Hi
 You can buy them from a place at Ingleburn in between Liverpool and Campbelltown. The name of place is Antique Tyre Supplies 4/15 Bosic Rd Ingleburn NSW  Phone (02) 96182788 Mob 0428282360. The prices were around $80 per tyre and the flappers have to be bought as a set of 4 last I spoke they were $130 a set ring before you go to make sure that he has them in. If you need any assistance in getting them I am about 15mins away from him and could pick up for you if need be.
WAYNE
Johns

Model: something else...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 04:04:50 PM »

Wayne, I think George wants wider flappers than the 2" (?) Atlas ones Antique Tyre Supplies sell (?).

I haven't seen them around for a while.

Cheers
John

Now that I've got the beige with the grey, I'm looking for the cream, the bone, the ivory and the off white
mudgee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2008, 10:11:57 AM »

Thanks for the input guys. I will give Antique Tyres a ring and see how I go.

Cheers  George
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: