FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:41:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Unrestored FC Sedan wanted Unfinished Project OK  (Read 3205 times)
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2008, 11:50:41 AM »

Hi,
I am looking for an FC sedan that requires restoration or an unfinished project. No Rust buckets, but I am prepared to look at vehicles that do have some rust. Ideally it will be complete Grin but I am also a realist and will look at anything Wink
I am in Canberra and I dont mind if I have to travel to have a look at the vehicle.

Make your wife happy Wink and lose one of those projects that you just know that you are not going to get to Grin Grin

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
oldholden

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 09:55:01 PM »

Howdy Effcee

I have a friend with an FC sedan he is happy to quit. I haven't seen it yet but I will swing by on the weekend and get some pics for you and see what it's like. We're in Adelaide.

Cheers

Tom g
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 08:36:22 PM »

Hi Tom,
I hope that you will let your friend know, I am looking forward to hearing about it.

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 01:06:38 AM »

I have found one, here in Canberra, an unfinished project, will post photo's shortly

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: