FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:55:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Special Sedan Project  (Read 2256 times)
Dave88

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2007, 02:07:42 PM »

FC Special Sedan Project

My unfinished/unstarted FC Special sedan is up for grabs. I bought the car on an impulse about 2 months ago. From what I was told at the time of purchase, the car was sandblasted approximately 18 months ago and primed in 2 pac (as seen in pictures). The car has been stored under cover since being sandblasted, however it has spent approximately the last month in my backyard with a car cover over it (while the new shed was being built). I don't know a great deal about FC's so please excuse my ignorance! I have done nothing more than polish a few bits of chrome whilst in my possession.

All glass is there and from what I can see most or possible all of the chrome and special trim is included also. The interior has been stripped, no front seat is included however the rear is still mounted. Obviously, door cards and seats etc would require reproduction or recovering.

The car has a HR front end (drum I believe), a larger transmission tunnel has been welded in but requires tidying up, the outer sills and lower sections of the rear quarters have been replaced but may need some tidying up also. The passenger rear floor pan probably needs replacing in my opinion, the front and drivers side rear floor pan look to be ok but may require tidying up (a couple of small holes have been drilled for bucket seats possibly,  that may need welding up.) The spare wheel well looks like it needs some attention. It appears to me that alot of hard work has already been done to this car.

A boot full of miscellanious bits and pieces is included with the car.

A red six is included but I can make no garuntees on its condition. The red motor is still residing at the previous owners house but it will be no hassle to collect it. From memory, I was told that no tailshaft and gearbox are included. (I may be able to supply a gearbox however). I haven't been able to locate the ID tags for the car, but that isn't to say that they aren't hidden away amongst the bits and pieces. The vehicle is rolling. The pictures probably don't paint a pretty picture to some, but it looks to have lots of potential to me.

Inspections welcome!

I thought I'd make first offer to the FE/FC fans on this forum before advertising it on eBay if no interest exists here.

Asking $1,000 for the car as is. The car is located in Bundaberg, QLD, 4670. If you require any further photos or wish to contact me regarding the car, in the first instance please email me at - david.lye@hotmail.com

*Please note that the "junk" under the tarps beside the car is not inluded in the sale*

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: