FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 27, 2024, 05:34:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: THANKS FATBOY.....  (Read 1377 times)
minifcvan
« on: January 04, 2007, 11:48:26 AM »

Hi all,  
        as a few of you know i had a sub frame in the local panel beaters to get some rust repairs done. I told the guy what i wanted (the rust cut out and plates welded in)he told me it would be two weeks.. FIVE weeks later i picked it up (didn't even look at it till i got it home) and all he done was put plates over the rust....so as you would think i was pissed right off.(and he put that  tar stuff over all the pin holes instead of welding them. ANYWAY i told fatboy about it and he told me to take it down there(batemans bay) when i was going down there next(I've got a van at ulladulla about 40 k's from him) i dropped it in to him and he had it done for me in 2 days.its people like you that make this a great site..SO THANKS HEAPS MATE I OWE YOU BIG TIME....cheers mark Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 11:49:46 AM by minifcvan » Logged
TAYZ
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 03:34:24 AM »

same also go's to you to mark for organising my bonnet while Im over here in FIJI, Cheers

tayz
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: