FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:18:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: trade show for all holden day for N.S.W  (Read 4393 times)
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2007, 10:08:21 PM »

Hi Every one ,hope you all doing well, Cool i have a demo FE holden on the trade area for the two days for all holden day,which shows my work of stages of restoration of the body and paint at my work shop,plz come and say good day, ;)i will have a slide show on a projector music back ground pens & brochure.cheers from AlfioM THE CLASSIC CAR RESCUER, P.S Im also going to all holden day at A.C.T

TAYZ
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 11:17:12 PM »

Whens ahd in act?  I want to go
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 11:22:48 PM »

hey Tayz in september cheers Alfio
ridgey_didge
act-club

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 08:30:01 AM »

The ACT Holden Day is September 9 on the lawns of Old Parliament House.  We've just booked extra space because of the number of entries.

Go to http://www.actholdenday.com for all the details.

See you there Alfio, Tayz and lots of other forum users.

I won't be able to get up to NSW All Holden Day and so will miss your display Alfio.  I hope it goes well.

Cheers
David

the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 08:50:10 PM »

Smiley thanks David, i see you at the ACT all holden Day,cheers Cheesy
tubbed58

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 04:52:12 PM »

Hey Alfio saw the stand great work and can you tell me the colour of the n/s front gaurd think im going to paint one of the projects that colour and great workmanship also.

cheers dave
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 05:41:26 PM »

Thanks dave,  Smiley its been a great day ,very tried ,im home,l have a rest and ready for a another day, i send you the paint code and name, any members plz come over and say good day, and see how you really do a body restoration,cheers AlfioM  THE CLASSIC CAR RESCUER   Wink
TAYZ
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 09:34:15 PM »

To all you ACT blokes, my mate just bought a pink EK of the bay and we will be up there soon, might try and catch up maybe with a few if possible, cheers

Paul
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 08:00:31 AM »

Hi  Smiley ,I would like to say thank you to the N.S.W club member ,for coming over to the display of my FE process car of my work ,Ted L,Trever C, John S , John R, Robbie ,Dick T, Richard T,Allan W,Leon S,Wayne S, Graeam, and any one i miss who was all so there as well, i will post some pic soon next is the ACT holden day see you guys there soon cheers AlfioM
gp
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 10:02:44 AM »

Hi Tayz

Let us know when you are coming up and we'll see if we can get some of the ACT guys together.  I'll send you a pm later regarding the seat.

Look forward to catching up
Graham
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: