FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:11:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Station sedan  (Read 14082 times)
Vinnie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2003, 03:30:43 AM »

In reply
My appoligies i thought Harko was the owner as the name appears next to the posting, however Russell is the person i had spoken to on the number given.
I did not want to mention the state the car is in on the web page in respect to Russel and future prospects, however in my defence as not to look like a chump i now deam i must.

The add and the great pic gives us the perception that the only thing that needs to be done to it was the brakes.
But having viewed it, the interior is in tatters the head lining is ripped, the engine seemed like it had not been started in years, the paint job is cheap (A quick "lets tape up the windows job"). Rust appearing, on body and bumpers etc, not to mention that the car seams like it is slowely getting stripped. Unmolested cars usually fetch a higher price as they don't tend to hide any nasty secrets.
After doing the sums in my head to me $1000 Bucks is a reasonable price , but to some one else out there it might be feasable to pay more.
Vin
« Last Edit: May 19, 2003, 03:51:35 AM by Vinnie » Logged
HARKO
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2003, 08:27:50 AM »

Honesty is the best policy ! Good quote that - Sorry to hear this is how it turns out Vinnie ,Ill be giving him (Russell) a phone call soon .
Its my reputation that cops the blasting in this situation and I was only posting what he had written to me- See what happens when you help someone out
Jordo
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2003, 11:24:51 AM »

is your wagon still for sale ?

Craig J
slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2003, 08:03:42 PM »

Ill pay $1050 For It (lol) .

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
Ed
Guru

Model: FE

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2003, 08:19:19 PM »

Not sure if it's still for sale, Harko's eating his undies or Slim has got it for $1, 050 lol, BUt good to see you on the forum Craig J.  

Cheers

Ed

Tongue

in the shed
HARKO
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2003, 06:27:00 AM »

Try the number on the original post Craig,
julier

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2003, 10:37:42 AM »

hello,

although it's an old thread....
i was not trying to 'flog my car on someone else's forum' Apologies if that was the impression. I merely thought a fellow fc fan was unaware that his Personal Email was not recieving. This of course could have affected many other things in his life.
I won't bother being helpful anymore that's for sure.
here endeth the effort!

Thanks to all those that have actually been pleasant.

j Lips sealed
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: