FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:36:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Poo Painter  (Read 9391 times)
coolaride
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2002, 11:49:50 AM »

FE ute not bad for a second car

good luck with your ute my friend  Smiley

just remember , we all work hard on our cars Wink

coolaride forgives michaels57   Kiss

p.s coolaride thinks it`s late and that michaels57
     should do his homework and go to bed.   Grin
« Last Edit: April 11, 2002, 12:53:37 PM by coolaride » Logged
michaels57

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2002, 09:41:51 AM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

ANd THEY ALL YELPED RETREAT!!!!!!
AND SCOURED AWAY
craiga
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2002, 09:54:31 AM »

Incorrect.

We showed we could all have fun when it was warranted, but showed respect when we thought maybe it wasn't.

It's a good philosophy, have a go at it, it won't hurt.
michaels57

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2002, 05:23:16 AM »

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
wondering if how you guys managed to put an fe front on a hq, i am looking for a program that will generate an image that i can cut and modify to make it look like a couch and i heard there are a few of you guys out there who are really into computers and design and stuff

h/w you know how it is even if it was a long time ago
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

apprecate it
Smiley Smiley
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2002, 11:58:33 PM »

michaels57,

You must be kidding.

When I found out how young you were, I was prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt.  I do remember being 17, and figured that your comparative youth went some way towards explaining your thin skin.  Whilst you triggered a lot of good natured banter about HQ-WB etc, very little of what followed was actually aimed at you personally.  A couple of comments were borderline, but no-one called you names or gave you grounds for a libel suit.

You had a little tantrum, and in the process told us your age.  Subsequently, a number of people apologised either publicly or privately to you.  Instead of accepting these apologies graciously, you start crowing:
ANd THEY ALL YELPED RETREAT!!!!!!
AND SCOURED AWAY

I bet the apologies have dried up pretty quick since then.  I know I deleted the one I was writing.

And now you want help?  There is at least one professional graphic artist who participates here, and probably half-a-dozen amateur ones.  None of them are likely to appreciate being called a geek.  You've got a strange way of asking for favours.

Here's your couch:

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
michaels57

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2002, 05:29:23 AM »

michaels57,

I do remember being 17, and figured that your comparative youth went some way towards explaining your thin skin.

Unfortuneltry some of us have a thinner skin then others and cannot not take a joke. i shall take my problem to another computer 'enthusiast'
Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2002, 05:50:19 AM »

I'm buggered if I know what makes you think I've got a thin skin.  But in any case I'm not going to argue with you.  It's nice for you that you have an FE or FC.  It would be nice for the rest of us if you'd lose the attitude.  The people who participate here are very friendly and very helpful - just read the posts - but you've managed to alienate many of them.

Here's two tips for you.

1.  In answer to your 'computer geeks' question, the artistry you see on these pages is done primarily with Adobe PhotoShop.  There are other tools that do similar things, but most of them are toys.

2.  Log out of the 'michaels57' account, and create a new one with a new name.  Just start over with a new identity.  You've developed a reputation with this one, and trust me, it's not good.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: