FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:07:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC SEDAN  (Read 5211 times)
fink

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2013, 08:31:01 AM »

It's a project that I just don't have time for.The body is in vgc,xclnt s/frame,it has mini tubs[to the rails]so its legal,9'' diff with fc s/pattern,front mounted rack with rebuilt hr f/end,ek floor hump,torana s/columb,new rad,new extractors to suit s/b chev,it's not complete but wots missing is an easy find.The car is setup for s/b and t/350auto,engine mounts and g/box xmember are installed,very minor rust.It rolls and steers.I'm after 4gs,if you do the math,it's way over 10. 04O2713418.plz no pms, txt or pics,sorry.
BTW it needs paint,so you can honestly see what your getting,like I said any q/s ,just call.Thanks Gaz! Shocked Roll Eyes Tongue
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 08:37:51 AM by fink » Logged
fink

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 06:41:07 PM »

SOLD  Wink Cheesy Grin Shocked Cool Tongue Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Ole

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 10:36:23 PM »

Well done Gaz, if somebody picked it up for 4 grand, I reckon they got a bargain.
Cheers Ole

Adelaide SA
fink

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 11:20:26 PM »

Thanks mate,more JD Cheesy lol,went to the MarshRodders show and swap today,i was talk'n to this bloke from Geelong,he had a few jewels,all ''nos''fe/fc bits,he tells me his missus spotted my old black van and had a chat with him,she reckons he luvs it,anyway I was giv'n him a rundown on the sedan when a guy overheard the conversation and ''to make it short''he came around this arvo and bort it. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Penners

Model: something else...

Matt Penhall
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 04:13:17 PM »

Hi there Fink,

Am a newbie on this site, and don't mean to trouble you, but i have to ask if you would know the name and number of the bloke you sold this to??

I would like to find out if the guy would be interested in selling, as this build you had started is perfect for what I want to build..

Any help kindly appreciated..

Kind regards, Matt Penhall 0438 527 294

Hope to start a sweet build soon..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: