FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:12:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: '58 FC Ute Badges  (Read 4953 times)
Paul In Ireland
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2007, 07:30:43 AM »

Being where I am for so long dims the memory a bit. The best I can figure is that the old FC ute should have badges on the tailgate, above the front wheels on the wing and across the front of the bonnet.

I would like to get hold of a badge for the tailgate at least if anyone knows - maybe they are the same as the boot badges on the sedans? Wing badges would be nice to get a pair ubt I don't even know if they were there originally.

Any help on the original badging would be appreciated.

Thanks
Paul

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 05:59:49 PM »

I haven't got any I can sell you, but I can tell you that the badge on the back is the same as on p/vans and station wagons, different to the sedan type. The bonnet should have small (1" approx) letters H-O-L-D-E-N across the front, and the guards should have a diecast "spear" maybe 18" long as you suggested.

You should be able to find examples of each in the Members' Cars area if you do a search there for utes. But in the meantime here are a couple that might be useful...

This ute belongs to 'paddyfc58', which sounds appropriate for a bloke in Ireland Cheesy

This one belongs to 'fc_mad' in Tassie.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Paul In Ireland
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 04:58:08 AM »

Thanks for that RET.

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: