FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 15, 2024, 12:13:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: EFFEE and others  (Read 2828 times)
Hotlips
sa-club

I love my EFFEE

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2014, 08:44:32 AM »

Sad  Hi all, due to ill health (very bad back) - Greg and I have decided to sell our EFFEE (modified, dedicated gas) and one project car (FC ute) and one FC wagon that is a total wreck but might be good for parts or maybe a resto job.  More details will follow: eg photos, many many spare parts, more info about the cars etc.  Once they are all gone we want to get a stock standard FE/FC - wagon preferably. Cheers Kate and Greg

PS: We found the problem with EFFEE (didn't make it to the NATS) -  a loose flywheel.  Needless to say, we are very happy it wasn't something major.  Apparently the mechanic looking at EFFEE thought that Greg had checked it whilst Greg thought that the mechanic had checked it!!!!!  Anyway Greg is replacing the gaskets (he thought it might have been a piston problem) and EFFEE will be as good as ever!!

I am woman, hear me ROAR - "vrrmm vrrmm"
rickjen
nsw-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 05:39:56 PM »

Hi
Very interested in FC Wagon wreck! and parts. I am restoring one now. Where about's are you. Very interested
Rick

rickjen
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: