FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:51:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Rosie can be yours  (Read 7840 times)
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2006, 12:33:36 PM »

Hi guys @ gals ,This is a very hard thing what im about to do ,for the first time in 6years l have Rosie for sale  Embarrassed but only to a very caring new owner,l have thought hard about this ,l do have another FE in process there is no need for pic we all know how good she looks sinces 2000 till 2005 she has won a award 8/10 car shows as well two awards for the two nat 2003 and 2005 she has full rego till july 2006 ,the offer for rosie POA,no time waster needed.only the price l agree,email me on alfiom@optusnet.com.au Cry
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 01:19:34 PM »

Regards
Alex

the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 01:17:18 PM »

Thank you Alex, you find any better FE, the pic you was taken at the last national,which she got first body and paint,and first place FE mod.Rosie is not going to the 50th nat, Cry but there will be another FE super mod will make a very first apperance Cool take care from AlfioM
fastjbav6
wa-club

OK start her up !

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 02:46:57 PM »

Can anyone tell me where i can see more pics of Rosie.
Have done a search and only seen 3 pics, one being with white painted lower rear 1/4's and spats.

Regards Seb

Yellow Knight

the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2006, 06:53:23 AM »

Hi Seb when l painted Rosie in 99 l tone the lower quater then l changes it before the last nat    cheer Alfiom
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 12:01:31 PM »

Hi everyone the love god again Cool if rosie does not find a home soon ,thats before the nat,she will be off the market,and she my never be for sale again.take care    from AlfioM Smiley
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 09:41:32 AM »

HI every one ,Rosie is still for sale ,l had some one who was intro with Rosie but failed to sell,l have to sell for l have a house l want to buy and l need deposit ,so really like to sell to some one who will look after her,it still have rego till july ,the price will sell we be $9,500 ono it sad to go but l have to to what l have to do,so if you are still intro please call 04181957 or 0298208979 see you all at the nat,,from Alfiom
fccool59

rain sucks     http://www.yout ube.com/watch?v =N1Uj

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 10:06:23 AM »

Gee Alfio, you talk different to last time I spoke to you, is intro like sms for interested?
Anyway, sounds like a nice price for that car.

rain sucks  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Ujma1lBac    rain sucks     rain sucks
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2006, 10:30:03 AM »

hey leon how are you ,your FC S/W looking really cool Grin,keep up the good work its always good to have a custom,l know that feeling,l just finish my latest costom will post on soon ,we cannot let the rabbit out of the hat yet see ya from AlfioM Smiley
fccool59

rain sucks     http://www.yout ube.com/watch?v =N1Uj

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2006, 10:42:25 AM »

Hi Alfio, A little bird told me about the rabit in the hat the other day, sounds like youve been busy.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 10:44:30 AM by fccool59 » Logged

rain sucks  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Ujma1lBac    rain sucks     rain sucks
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2006, 11:49:21 AM »

Hi every one Rosie will be addvertise in the just car and in the unique car book  Cry need to sell while the market house market is low,l trying to see to a club member to try keep our Rosie in our great club of Australia FE/FC HOLDEN CLUB,any way catch all at the nats Cheer from AlfioM Smiley
Martin

Jim

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2006, 12:16:03 PM »

Good luck, Alfio.  It's a beautiful car.  Hopefully somebody from within the club network will take it.  

Jack up the price for the outsiders - I'm sure you'll get much more than the figure you mentioned here.

Best wishes,

Martin

The liver is evil.  It must be PUNISHED

Martin
Marion.  South Aust.

Ebay user id:  lewis1411
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2006, 01:23:35 AM »

It a sad day for me  Cry ROSIE  has been sold it will going early next week, Shocked but good news is TERESA will have full rego late next week,l have told the buyer that l will buy rosie back when he sell her ,l dont care when but l will.     cheers from AlfioM     Smiley
FC_Driver
nsw-club

We Love our FC...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006, 01:52:26 AM »

Hi Alfio
Will Rosie still be seen in Sydney.......
I hope so as we will all miss her.
Happy motering with Teresa
Both Rosie & Teresa are worthy of their story to be printed for all to see.
I listened to you presentation in ammazement at the last meeting.
Thanks for shareing the Teresa story with us all.
FC Driver
Hotlips
sa-club

I love my EFFEE

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2006, 04:03:30 AM »

Embarrassed EmbarrassedSo sorry Alfie that you had to sell your Rosie, but sometimes life is like that and I'm sure this new Mod FE will probably blow me away just like Rosie did!!!  See you at the Island!!! Love Hotlips Cheesy Wink

I am woman, hear me ROAR - "vrrmm vrrmm"
the_love_god

DARK & STORMY

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 10:29:50 AM »

Thank you KATHLEEN, she gone to a good home and the new owner will join our club in the future,l hope in years to come l will buy her back Cool see you at the nats take car and safe driving  Smiley  from AlfioM
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: