FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:01:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: [Bris] 14" Tasmans wheels & tyres  (Read 2600 times)
Pete850

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2006, 07:35:19 AM »

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to sell the 14" Tasman wheels that I've currently got fitted to my LX Torana and would like to offer them for sale here.

14" Tasmans, the chrome is long gone and the wheels were painted with 2K silver a couple of years ago, currently have 14" chrome trim rings fitted but im happy to sell the wheels without them.

Tyres are 215/65/14 Simex SM800 on the Rear and I have 185/75/14 Simex SM800 on the front, all tyres have at least 90% tread on them as my car is too slow and unpowerful to abuse them!!!.

I'll try to include some pics so you can see what they are like. I'm on the Northside of Brisbane in Bray Park and They are a bit large to post so pick-up only. PM me here or send me an email at procustomdesign at hotmail.com ( replace the "at" with @ so I dont get an influx of spam!!)

Price is $320 with the trim rings included $280 without

FB_MAD

I can't think what to write here so this will do.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 08:12:57 AM »

I'm interested.I've sent you a PM.

Terry.

Has anybody seen my red pen??
SRVLIVES

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 09:06:21 AM »

Never been a fan of Tasmans, well, not enough to chase a set, but they look fantastic!  Cool

HARKO
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 09:59:23 AM »

Hi Pete ,Did that Torrie ever live in Cairns ?
Pete850

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 10:04:31 AM »

Did that Torrie ever live in Cairns

Not too much chance, I put this LX together a couple of years ago to get married in, I bought the car from my brother as a $300 shell with mismatched panels. She'd be sweltering to drive up in cairns thats for sure!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: