FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 18, 2024, 07:43:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: fc sedan 4sale  (Read 2653 times)
grh

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2008, 05:41:15 PM »

I have a fc unfinished project 4sale i was going to finish it in memory of my dad who's project it was, but as a ford enth. it is greatly hindering needed room 4 my xw rebuild so its going cheap, it has a rod hadfield V8 chassis kit in it and new trans tunnel, new floorpans not yet fitted, all its cromework and panels and a spare fiberglass guard, it needs eng, gearbox and front out of a kingswood i expect, and could do with a ford diff by the looks of things:) there are heaps of hours of work in it and know how many have already been put into it so if you dont like big projects stop reading..
I'm in ringwood Vic. if interested call 0401415915   PS i dont know how to use this site so sorry if this went to the wrong place please let me know if it did.
I958GM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 07:49:57 PM »

l'm sure who ever takes on this project will put a little bit extra into it in memory of you dad, and yes you put it in the right place- goodluck- 1958GM-Mark
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 09:46:34 PM »

You need to indicate how much you want for it.

Ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: