FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:40:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Beautiful FE Convertible  (Read 12613 times)
FE 4 ME
qld-club

Model: FE

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2011, 03:24:06 PM »
+1

1st Up im not too sure if this FE Convertible is actually a members car on here...but many of you might already know the owner and car.

This Loverly FE is owned by the Vic founder of the FE/FC Holden Club ( still the largest FE/Fc Club )

John Wanner

I've just never seen this car on here or before and was taken back how loverly it looked and thought would be loverly to share this with all of you

this is the link to the website :

http://jwswing.scad.com.au/jwholden/racv.shtml

i would be more than over the moon to drive this loverly work of art and class anywhere...wow if only there was enough money in my pocket to make that dream come true to have one like that in my garage too...good on him though, i'm glad to have seen it than missed not !!!

I'm sure that's me on that bonnet...well only when i close my eyes !!!   Roll Eyes Wink Wink Wink

enjoy !!

I hope i have worked out how to paste pics on here or it's all guna sound weird hehehe..if not check the above link out..it's our 1st go at posting pics on here...fingers crossed or you miss out   Wink

"Have a Great Holden ( FE Convertible of course ) Day !!! "  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

FE 4 ME
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 03:36:40 PM by FE 4 ME » Logged

$$$ Parts Catalogue 1948-1969 for sale ONLY $15 $$ all Money goes to the FE/FC Club QLD PM Me to get this great Catalogue
FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 03:27:29 PM »

Hmmmmm  STINKY HELP !!!!!!!

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

FE 4 ME  Needs Stinky quick the the FE operating table STAT !!!   Grin

$$$ Parts Catalogue 1948-1969 for sale ONLY $15 $$ all Money goes to the FE/FC Club QLD PM Me to get this great Catalogue
FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 03:40:28 PM »

SSSSShhhhhh !!!! Dont wake Stinky up major surgery has been averted ..... all is well in the house,,,let him sleep...he's got enough to worry about as a moderator than to give already well instructed steps to posting pics on here

RET your instructions regarding posting pics was easy when i did 1 pic at a time per insert...your instructions are easy if i can work it out

FE 4 ME   Grin

FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 03:46:58 PM »

"Tell Me, is she the most or is she the most ? "  Words From Rev just come to mind

what a loverly car, the colour is simply well matched, neat and clean....class all the way !!!!

"A Sweet Sensation " Aye Rev Huh?

FE 4 ME

FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 04:34:45 PM »

opps maybe i should of put this thread in "Other Images "   but i was thinking other images were for non-car pictures until i just went and had a look at some kool FE Utes

sorry about that, i only realised that now

hope not to upset anyone..... will learn for next time

Undecided

FE 4 ME

fe350chev
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 04:43:20 PM »

Hey your worse than me man, sending 4 replies to yourself  Cheesy

I havent seen many darker blue ones before, what u think of that, i think the darker blue is cool and a bit more retro. I luv yellowy creamy colours and the red wheels together, it really brings the wheels out and is as retro as u could get.

I really dont think u can improve the basic shape of the fc/fe in stock form, i have yet to see any others that i like in custom form, apart from the slightest chop at the right angle. the rest is just  Kiss

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 04:54:47 PM »

True, just like that classic FE Ute (s) in the thread under "other Images "  i'd love to know that colour on that FE ute... i think that light blue and light colours bring the best out of these classics, having said that on the flip side...black is also in it's own element....

My car has very similar trim to the convertible

FE 4 ME

Oh P.S. i wasnt actually talkn to myself in my own thread, more like stopping a leak b4 it happened hehehe

or was it just after thoughts...it's my day off !! Cheesy Roll Eyes Grin

fe350chev
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 04:56:03 PM »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ambientlight/408625853/

what u think of this one, it really shows up the great lines of the fe/fc.

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
fe350chev
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 05:00:05 PM »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47950330@N06/4915580297/

i like these colours too either way round  Grin

Deano

fe350chev
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 05:09:28 PM »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51794193@N07/5104735868/

havent seen this colour, isnt stock colour, but look, someone has been rubbin those turn signals too much  Roll Eyes.............. Cheesy

Deano

FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 05:10:25 PM »

Yeah, even more the greens... my old FC was dark blue and the guy who bought it painted it all white on chrome, it did look clean and chromed, was very nice, but did take sometime to adjust...would of been better if it was 2 tone along with the white ( maybe blues or greens )

i do like the classic 2 tones the FC came out in.... not sure, but did the FE come out factory in 2 tone ??

FE 4 ME

FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 05:12:26 PM »

hehehe  Grin Grin Grin Grin  or it just gets excited turning corners   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Huh

FE 4 ME

fe350chev
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2011, 05:23:50 PM »

yes mine has factory dark blue roof and light blue body

http://fefcholden.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,18667.0.html

my mate reckons im mad to gut this one cos he reckons it looked cool and straight with surface rust like a ratty rod thingy. my fc taxi is going to be black and white like when was a taxi.

http://fefcholden.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,19145.0.html

Deano

Ed
Guru

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 09:03:58 AM »

i have yet to see any others that i like in custom form, apart from the slightest chop at the right angle. the rest is just  Kiss

really??  there are a few good unchopped ones getting around.

in the shed
fe350chev
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 07:37:29 PM »

i think u are not understanding me, i think they all look good in standard form (custom I mean but changing the body shape) and the only thing that i have seen that i like if they do change body is if they do slight chop and not over top  Smiley

Deano

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: