FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:46:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Home again  (Read 3184 times)
weddo
tas-club

Model: FC

HIS, HER's & OUR's

billnjudiwedd@gmail.com
View Profile
« on: April 01, 2008, 02:21:03 PM »

Hi Everyone,
What a great Nationals. Judi and I had a fantastic time in the Mount, renewing friendships and making new friends.
The S.A. contingent deserve a pat on the back for a wonderfull job
We have just arrived back in Hobart this afternoon after going via Adelaide and the Barrossa Valley from the Nationals and the cars never missed a beat. Its a pity its back to work on Thursday Embarrassed  looking forward to Orange Grin Grin Grin

regards
Weddo

Bill & Judi
Jockster

Old Holdens never die they just go faster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 02:57:02 PM »

It was good to catch up with you and Judi when you were here Bill, the old FC is looking better than ever and was one of the best looking ones there (ok I'm biased). The FE-FC Nationals looked like it went great and there was certainly plenty of interest from the general public in looking at the diverse range of cars. Did I have any pangs of regret in selling the old girl, you bet I did, but it was good to see that it is being well cared for and used more often than I did.
Cheers
Neil

Cars are my life not just my work
colt
act-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 04:51:45 PM »

Weddo, it was great to meet yourself & Judi. It's refreshing to see another modified grey getting around. Hope to see you guys in Orange.
Colin & Jacky.

colt
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: