FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:51:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Streetneat FCs  (Expressions of interest)  (Read 4875 times)
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« on: February 16, 2006, 09:22:58 PM »

I am seeking expressions of interest for two of my FC's. The wife's FC sedan and my FC Ute. These cars can be viewed via my website on the last page of Mrs streetneats Album.
THE FC CUSTOM IS NOT FOR SALE- SO DONT ASK!

The time has come to downsize my collection. I am in no  hurry to do this. I am seeking expressions of interest over 30k for the FC sedan and expressions of interest over 25k for the FC Ute.
The FC sedan has a little over 3000 miles since its full Monty restoration and the FC Ute  has only travelled 13000 miles since its full restoration.
Both these cars are powered by  fully detailed 186s motors. The Utes engine features  35/75 cam stage 5 yella terra head and is backed by a Celica 5 speed & 3:08 LSD
The  FC sedan has a mild 186s engine backed by a column shifted  trimatic and 2:78 LSD
No expense has been spared  on the restoration of these vehicles. I never built them to sell.  The full build up pics can be seen via  my website
http://www.streetneat.com
I am seeking genuine enquiries only. No tyre kickers PLEASE!
The cars values I have described are the  genuine amounts they are insured for.  Inspection  by appointment only.
If you have any questions I may be contacted on (07) 3206 0340 or 0412 032 239
Cheers streetneat Andrew.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 09:46:22 PM by streetneat » Logged

Cheers streetneat -Andrew
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 02:00:35 AM »

The response has been astounding to say the least- I wont miss the telephone thats just packed it in- New one coming shortly...
I will be taking a deposit shortlly on the Ute- that one didnt  even last  an hour- so I thought I would just  let others here know.

I expect the Sedan to follow suit - as thats the one everyones been hassling us for...
Sad days here at Streetneat... Cry

Ed
Guru

Model: FE

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 04:44:48 AM »

some good $$ on the ute Andrew.

it would be difficult to live with just the coupe and the EK van!

Tongue

Cheers

Ed

in the shed
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 06:46:02 AM »

Your right though the Camira farm car  doesent quite cut the Mustard. Shocked
- But I still have My HG Ute  to finish - so I wont be too lonley. Cool
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 07:00:16 AM by streetneat » Logged

4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 06:50:45 AM »

Hi Andrew.
Sad to see those cars go, but well worth the cash. Would love the sedan, but the divorce that would inevitably follow, would mean my wife would make me sell it again anyway Shocked Wink

Do you plan on selling the EK van when finished? If you do consider, please let me know. It would make one hell of a cool car for my business. Imagine delivering some croissants in that!! Tongue
Serious though, I would be interested.

Regards,
Rob J

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 09:06:20 AM »

Gday Rob- Its funny that you see the EK Delivery I'm building as a bakers Van - I keep looking at it and thinking it looks like a bread box Roll Eyes

You musta missed the part of my original post that says - 'don't ask about the others!'... (Prolly what I posted on oldholden.com) But I may relent on the Camira Tongue

You had better get married a few more times to come close to the money  it would take to get me to part with the EK. Shocked
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 09:07:41 AM by streetneat » Logged

4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 09:51:14 AM »

Hi Andrew,
That's cool I saw that you had placed "Don't ask" on the FC custom, but there was no mention of the EK & you don't get if you don't ask.  
A van that could possibly be passed off as something I might use at work (AS IF!), would be a hell of a lot easier to get the nod for Grin Wink.

The Camira, Huh? I suppose oneday they may be a collectable & chicks would think guys who drove them were cool...........or maybe not :-/

Regards,
Rob J
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 09:52:56 AM by 4hammers » Logged

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
streetneat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 10:01:10 AM »

You haven't seen my Camira!- which is probably a good  thing... A  close encounter with the car trailer claimed a guard and drivers door - but no beer was spilt... The recent addition of an L300 bull bar  sees the 'mira now as a serious  contender for recalcitrant  trees and parked wrecks...
Yes the mighty 'Mira  may have to stay- but open to offers of more beer...

NES304
Guru

Model: FC

Yes Dear

nes304
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2006, 01:49:30 PM »

Andrew,
         I was down there a couple of days ago when I saw the FC sedan and was just in awe with the quality of work that went into the car. Didn't know they were for sale though or I would have hung round a bit more. Are you able to PM me with a ball park figure your chasing for the sedan to see if my misses will let me loose and buy it

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: