FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:40:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: For those not attending the Nationals you're not alone.  (Read 3038 times)
hrpremier

Model: other Holden

Jason

Jason Fewins
View Profile
« on: March 28, 2010, 04:33:43 PM »

Well a week out from the Nationals, jelousy and envy have settled in with the fact I cant make the event.

Always knew I was not going to get there to experience the event since joining the FE/FC army but still did not stop me from wanting to go.

To all those managing to attend .......................... BASTARDS!!!! Tongue  ............... travel safe and with luck on my side I'll be able to put names and faces together  in WA in 2012.  

Remember :He with the most photos at the end of the day wins.

I Have A Fever ............... And The Only Prescription ............... Is More Cowbell

http://gallery.oldholden.com/hrpremier/
brads59

OLD OLDENS=STYLE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 05:05:34 PM »

I second that

1959 Black Std sedan
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 06:46:14 PM »

Well a week out from the Nationals, jelousy and envy have settled in with the fact I cant make the event.

Always knew I was not going to get there to experience the event since joining the FE/FC army but still did not stop me from wanting to go.

To all those managing to attend .......................... BASTARDS!!!! Tongue  ............... travel safe and with luck on my side I'll be able to put names and faces together  in WA in 2012.
Promise not to have to much fun [Yeh right ] 165 odd FE & FC Holdens  with every modification & colour imaginable and those wonderfull stockers  and 400 likemined people sure it will be bearable..  Bastard  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin .......FC427.....

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
Old_Mt_Isa_Boy
qld-club

Model: FC

My Ute

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 07:46:34 PM »

While everyone is away we will have to have some fun.

Maybe we could play solitaire on the computer?
Maybe a good game of Eye Spy?
Perhaps take the dog for a walk?
Dream about Perth?
Look at the empty Posts before your last visit?
Get really serious and talk to the wife?

A number of options open, I still think going to Orange would be much better, but alas. Have fun guys where not jealous at all.

Regards

Wayne
Philby
act-club

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 12:01:41 PM »

I hope everyone going has fun and all travelling is safe.

I'll be driving my FC to the south coast where it's getting a paint job.

Looking forward to the stories and pics.

Phil
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: