FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 16, 2024, 05:23:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 13th Nationals Memorabilia  (Read 19545 times)
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« on: April 24, 2010, 11:53:02 AM »

For those who weren't there and might be interested...

Les has put together a collection of the items that we had available at the Nationals. It's not the complete set, there are a few other items of clothing, as well as the official programme that will be for sale.

Clockwise from the top left, you can see:

• Cooler Bag (entrant only, not available for purchase)
  • Cap
  • Shopping Bag $5.00
  • Lanyard (limited number available) $4.00
  • Weico Model FE Race Car (limited number available) $20.00
  • Stubbie Holders $5.00
  • Number Plates (entrant only, not available for purchase)
  • Entrant Shirt (not available for purchase)
  • Lapel Pin (sold out, investigating re-order)
  • Key-Rings (limited)
  • Programmes (not shown, limited quantity) $20.00
  • T-Shirts (see below) $25.00
  • Jackets and Vests (not shown)
  • Promo Shirt, Sports Shirt, Rugby Jersey (not shown)
  • Scarf and Towel (not shown)
  • Chambray Shirts (not shown)
  • Beanie (not shown)

Legend:
strike-thru: not available for order
italics: pics can be found on the official site
bold: Items in bold will be ordered (to size, where appropriate), and orders taken for a limited time. We are currently getting confirmation of clothing re-order prices. Once that's known, we'll be ready to take orders.

An email will be sent out to entrants to let you know when that happens.

All orders will be through the official Nats website, payment via PayPal or Credit Card.

[ Edit: some items added to official site, so marked accordingly ]
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 12:59:46 PM by RET » Logged

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 12:04:17 PM »

A couple more pics...

The Weico Model FE Race Car:

The T-Shirt:

The Sports Shirt (Front & Back):

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 01:12:48 PM »

You can't buy these, as they were the official "Goodie Bag" that your goodies came in. Every entrant received one.

But they sure look great, and I'm sure you'll see them at your club's events.

NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 01:16:23 PM »

which reminds me of a complaint I have!  Don't try to use them as a bucket - they're not water tight!  Well, mine wasn't! Grin Grin

NosFEratu
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 01:42:56 PM »

which reminds me of a complaint I have!  Don't try to use them as a bucket - they're not water tight!  Well, mine wasn't! Grin Grin
One can only just wonder  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.........FC427........

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 01:46:08 PM »

Furthermore, the lanyards are not suitable for use as fan-belts, nor is it advisable to attempt to use the beanie as a coffee filter, particularly if you plan on wearing it subsequently.

However, the stubbie holder does make an excellent footy jersey for Teddy or Monkey:

Seriously though, the model car is not suitable for small children, being made of lead and pewter.

cheers
RET

DN2168
nsw-club

See you on the road Skag!!

dean.nommensen
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 03:43:07 PM »

"Don't try to use them as a bucket - they're not water tight!  Well, mine wasn't!"

Looks like Zebastion needs a new bath-tub  Grin Grin   
NosFEratu
Guru

F4+ =^^=

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 06:16:23 PM »

NosFEratu
jack_fc

SouthWest Coast, Victoria

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2010, 08:03:14 PM »

geez, I'm glad you put that pic up, Kathi

I had visions of the goodies bag replacing the pot under the bed...

"when I was a young lout, it was all about sex, drugs, rock'n'roll, beer and hot Holdens. Now I'm an old lout, but I've still got the old Holdens and beer..."
FC_fer_me
vic-club

baby boomers luv FC's

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2010, 11:19:26 PM »

Just a tad too much bubble bath there , lucky zebastion has floaties! Grin Grin Grin
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 10:52:10 PM »

13th Nationals Merchandise is now available for purchase on-line, via our web-shop. You can order and pay via PayPal or credit card.

Clothing will only be offered for a limited time, and other pre-made merchandise will be available while stocks last.

So if you saw any garments when you were at the Nats you wished you'd ordered, or would like another FE model, T-shirt etc, get in for your chop!

Gentlemen, start your engines...

RET

Gary C
wa-club

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 11:53:15 PM »

Ret , if you didnt attend the the nats and you paid to attend are you still able to recieve any of the "goodies" ?
FCwagon
vic-club

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2010, 02:00:50 PM »

Hey Ret,
Any news if the lapel badges will be available?
cheers,
Leigh

Red & white is alright
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2010, 05:29:16 PM »

Hey Ret,
Any news if the lapel badges will be available?
cheers,
Leigh

We've had a small quantity of them made. I added the item to the merchandise shop a few hours ago, and just came over here to put up a post about it and saw your message. Great minds, eh?

*** Merchandise at Grey Pride ***

Ted will have the pre-made Nationals merchandise at Grey Pride on Sunday for sale. If you can't get to Grey Pride, you should seriously consider placing your order via the website before Saturday, to ensure you don't miss out.

Orders for clothing will continue to be taken until the end of this month. We need to close your orders off, so that we can place our order with the manufacturer.

As far as FE Models, Key-Rings, Lapel-Pins, Stubbie-holders and so on are concerned, once they're gone, they're gone.

FCwagon
vic-club

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2010, 01:38:34 PM »

Cheers RET
my order is in  Grin

Red & white is alright
mickusmickus

Brisbane, Queensland

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 08:22:42 AM »

Just grabbed a tshirt....they look trick, love the old style nostalgia look to the picture on the front!
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2010, 07:31:30 AM »

Clothing orders are closing soon.

We have received quite a few orders, and need in turn to place our order with the manufacturers.

So don't miss out. If you want to purchase T-shirts, jerseys, sport shirts, caps and so on, please get your order in by Sunday June 6.

cajerridoc
sa-club

Model: FE and FC

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2010, 07:13:49 PM »

Hi Richard,

I am having no luck at all ordering a 5XL Sports Shirt. I can get a child's size 14 to add to the cart but the mens just opens yet another paypal window that shows I have ordered nothing. If I try again the same thing happens, another paypal window opens showing I have ordered nothing. If I do the kids shirt again the shopping cart opens and shows that I have ordered 2 kids shirts. Can you please help?

I am also still waiting on my 5XL Official Event Shirt as I was supplied the wrong size on the day and the size I did order would have been too small as well. Will this be coming as part of your approaching order?

Robin

The sticker says "I'd rather push my Ford than drive a Holden". I agree, I'd rather they pushed their Ford than drive MY Holdens!
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2010, 08:51:22 PM »

Robin,

Seems there was a bug in that page. I've rearranged it slightly and tested adding both kids and adults shirts successfully. Give it another try now.

I know your entrant's shirt is on the list of replacement items from the event.

cheers
RET

cajerridoc
sa-club

Model: FE and FC

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2010, 09:39:17 AM »

Thanks Richard,

That was much easier.

Robin

The sticker says "I'd rather push my Ford than drive a Holden". I agree, I'd rather they pushed their Ford than drive MY Holdens!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: