FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:37:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: My FC is for sale  (Read 9096 times)
brujay

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2012, 04:57:07 PM »

I have decided to put my 1959 FC up for sale. It is a untouched Two-Tone in India Ivory over Granite Grey DUCO it has Riff Red & Black interior - As I'm not a regular user to posting of messages only a reader of the great info found here.
My FC can be found at Gumtree (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/maitland/cars/holden-fc-1959-sedan-original-classic-vintage-collector/1002553876) It has Full NSW rego till 23/5/12 and has a current road worthy Certificate. This is a reluctent sale, If she does not sell by the 20th June I will be moth balling her till I finish my travel plans & other projects, I hope there is someone that wants to carry on the caretaking and enjoying this car - Thanks
PS The asking price is $12000 and the vehicle is at Rutherford - In the Maitland area of NSW
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 05:02:35 PM by brujay » Logged
john253a

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 06:33:30 PM »

the original radio will it be sold sep
there are few people including myself that my be interested in the air-chief radio

Good + Fast = Not Cheap
Cheap + Fast = Not Good
Good + Cheap = Not Fast
brujay

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 06:49:08 PM »

Will get you more info on the radio in comging days
brujay

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 05:31:00 PM »

It is a Philips - Deluxe - all transistor - 880 model. It was mounted under speaker / radio grill - I searched far and wide and all over the web but there is not a mention of this model, It looks similar to other radios for that time that were all transistor type. I will only have this radio for sale along with other parts if the car does not sell and I moth ball it.
CraigFC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 10:19:11 AM »

Guys just a quick note on this car, I took a look at it over the weekend. It is a very good example of a non modified original condition car Grin. The car runs & drives very well with no problems. It is ideal for a collector that will keep it in this Original condition. This is not me as I want to customise it. I feel it would be unfair for me to do it to this prime example of our Holden history. Good luck in the sale of this car, & thanks for giving me the time to look it over.

Craig
brujay

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 10:28:09 AM »

I have decided to put my 1959 FC up for sale. It is a untouched Two-Tone in India Ivory over Granite Grey DUCO it has Riff Red & Black interior - As I'm not a regular user to posting of messages only a reader of the great info found here.
My FC can be found at Gumtree (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/maitland/cars/holden-fc-1959-sedan-original-classic-vintage-collector/1002553876) It has Full NSW rego till 23/5/13 and has a current road worthy Certificate. This is a reluctent sale, If she does not sell by the 30th June I will be moth balling her till I finish my travel plans & other projects, I hope there is someone that wants to carry on the caretaking and enjoying this car - Thanks
PS The asking price is $12000 and the vehicle is at Rutherford - In the Maitland area of NSW
brujay

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 04:30:35 PM »

Car is now sold -
To the new owner & family enjoy the ride.
FCRB26
Guru

Model: FE and FC

peter.mallaby
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 04:43:50 PM »

Congrats on the sale and good luck to the owners i have seen her around and she looks very nice .
My mate craig was impressed by her condition.

good luck with your ventures.

Pete

CraigFC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2012, 09:55:00 AM »

Well done on the sale Bruce, I hope you enjoy your holidays and all is well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: