FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 20, 2024, 09:02:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE sedan for resto  (Read 2878 times)
Froger

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2012, 10:32:58 PM »

G'day all ,

Spotted this FE on my travels today up Glen Innes NSW way .. Has $2500 written on the guard but spoke to the owners wife and she said he was negotiable .. Had a bit of a look over it didn't look to bad .. No motor or trans in the car  , don't know if he has them or not never had a chance to ask .. All the bits and pieces looked to be there although didn't spot the head lining .. Gotta love the Volvo rims ..
Anyway if your interested you might want to give him a ring ..

02 67321755..

I have no involvement with this car nor do I know the owner , just passing on what a came across as someone might be interested .
Cheers Fred..

Mid Nth Coast , NSW
fink fc

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 09:05:45 PM »

The time is near when we will be paying $2500 for the guards alone,so imo anything that is very restorable is worth the price.
So the speaker grill on the FE is horizontal and theFC verticle,was this how GMH built them,i'd imagine it was for ''looks'' if anything!

Big Gaz! Thanks. Tongue

rill on the FE is horizontal and the FC vertical,is that how GMH fitted them out and WHY?
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 10:26:12 PM »

Yep horizontal grille for FE - taxi owners were not impressed with the vertical grille on FC because the FE grille stored business cards perfectly Shocked Grin

Ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: