FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 02, 2024, 05:46:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Wagon  (Read 3296 times)
Todd

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2012, 08:44:49 PM »

Hi, i've decided to put my FC wagon on the market. I've had it for 12 years but it spent about 3 1/2 out of rego (2008-2011) stored my fathers shed while i travelled. I put it back on the road September 2011 but im down the far south coast with nowhere to keep the car (the window frames on our house rust out with the salt air so im not bringing the FC down to sit on the driveway). The car is located at Newcastle, always garaged in my fathers shed and hardly driven.

Work done last year prior to blueslip includes:
New clutch and pressure plate
Gear box rebuild with new gearbox kit and double seals on the rear
New wheel cylinders
New brake drums
Wheel alignment
Replacement of upper rubber on steering arm.

This car is in original condition with 138 motor, venetians in rear side windows, rear wheel spats (not on car), 3 on the tree.
Two tone green interier same as external colour scheme. Straight body and great chrome.
$10,000 firm with pinkslip dated 13/9.

Car can be veiwed at my parents in Newcastle. Call if you have any questions or want to check it out.

Im sad to let her go but with a toddler and a newborn i've decided to move on.

Todd 0400325688  

Still trying to attach photos.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 08:50:31 PM by Todd » Logged
Todd

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 08:06:03 PM »

Thanks for the interest guys. The Wagon is no longer for sale as i have decided to bring it down the south coast to Bermagui. Ive been informed im asking a little to much  and as im proberly never going to be able to get another im holding on to her opposed  to moving her on cheaper. Any FC's around far south coast? When i get it down here i'll get some fresh pics and upload to forum.
Cheers
Todd
ekute

Model: FE

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 07:25:20 PM »

Hey Todd, there's a fewFE/FCs in Batemans Bay (and probly more), give me yell when you get here.

Cheers Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: