FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:57:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: FC sedan  (Read 11142 times)
Toyfc

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2012, 01:00:47 PM »

Hey guys

I am after a fc sedan doesn't need to be running or have motor n box as long as complete with glass, panels n bars etc.

Cheers
Toyfc

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 10:41:04 PM »

anyone? anything
Brad

My FC Van in 1986 and I still have It

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 10:57:18 PM »

You might want add a bit more info.  Things like your location and your budget will help.
     Brad.

Id rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal labotomy
Toyfc

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 09:46:09 AM »

thanks Brad, i am located in melbourne, Vic but happy to travel to NSW or SA, dont really have a budget in mind would just like a rolling shell, with all glass and moulds bumpers etc,doent need have a motor or gearbox or interior, not too worried about condiotion long as all there as will do full restoration on it.
87 velo
nsw-club

Model: FE

Sydney

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 01:51:21 PM »

Try Flynn's at Cooma NSW he did have quite a few sedans last time I was there, a bit rough though, they are getting harder to find.  When I got my ute from him he emailed pictures etc, so that was helpfull  Flynns phone number is 64521866.  There was also a sedan at one of the wreckers in Goulburn near the show ground but it was very rough and not very complete an FE from memory
john253a

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 10:01:38 PM »

all i can say is look into what ever you decied to buy, as you can rebuild a rusted out shell for 20+ and only have car worth 1/2 that,
in vic they seem to go for 8-25k depending on condition,
i brought my mid/late last year (spent 3 years dreaming and close to 4 years looking) semi rest free, fc for 13.5 and have sense spend close to 2 to make it safe to drive, and mine is near stock
but i have seen close to or rwc one's go for 8-10,

parts are getting more expensive and harder to find, so if i were u idd do the sums, and happy hunting

Good + Fast = Not Cheap
Cheap + Fast = Not Good
Good + Cheap = Not Fast
zl296

Model: other Holden

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2012, 11:26:33 PM »

very true

die young and leave a good looking corpse...
Toyfc

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2012, 08:08:16 PM »

thanks john, i lucky enough to be a panel beater and have a few mates in the trade so that side of it doesnt worry me too much, you make some great points, i love fc s been a bit dream since i was a boy altho now only 29, i have done fair bit research, seen a few for around the 5k mark running just no rego, and seen some full resto for 25k.
Toyfc

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2012, 09:56:51 PM »

Back on the look!! Anyone know of barn yard special or an unwanted fc
fink fc

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 08:01:47 AM »

Check out g/tree SA,there's a stocky in gc ,a builder for 2gs. Wink
FC_NUT

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 01:33:51 PM »

Hi mate,

I have a FC special i could be persuaded into selling, its been in storage for over 35years, the doors on it close like it just come from the factory and don't have one speck of rust in them.
It has no motor, gbox or seats but does have a set of door trims in great condition, even the rubbers and baily channels are useable. The floor is very solid with only minor rust holes on the front passenger
side about three in total no bigger than a five cent piece each of them, the gbox cross members have the worst of the rust feel. the outer sills do have rust but again only very minor and also minor rust in the lower rear quarters. The front sub frame is pretty much gone around the lower radiator section but the legs are great and i have another subframe for spares or repair.

It would be best if you come have a look and we can talk turkey if your interested, this car is one of the best I've ever seen for rust
The sedan would be in my opinion an easy resto as I'm in the process of doing a wagon and know my ol holdens.

Vehicle located Carrum Downs Vic

Regards

Daimien  0418 304 800

Daimien,   

Carrum Victoria
FC_NUT

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 01:56:53 PM »

Here's a pic, have cleaned up some of the surface rust with etch primer.

Daimien,   

Carrum Victoria
Toyfc

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2013, 10:41:33 PM »

Thanks mate, pm replied too. Any one else? Roller? Please please
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: