FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:55:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE Sedan for sale  (Read 3279 times)
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2010, 05:16:51 PM »

All,

I have a friend who is selling his FE Sedan, the car has been sitting for some time, he has it running and he will be replacing the clutch master and slave cylinders so that it can be driven. He has asked that I place the ad on the FE FC forum first to give enthusiasts the first option on this vehicle. His contact details are listed in the desription that he has sent me of the vehicle. If you are interested in the car or any of the parts that he has, please contact him directly. Price is $5,000 and does not include the mags or the spares that he has, for both FE and FC. Car and Parts are located in Canberra. Car is unregistered.

Keith

FE special sedan, a very good solid factory black car,  excellent sills both inner and outer, guard lips excellent as shown by the inside of rear left guard pic, excellent doors guards boot and bonnet. The car had new rubbers, wind lacing and roof lining in 1996, the seats are ordinary with a blue front seat and red rear, carpet ok. Chrome on bars peeling, the paint has crows feet on all the top surfaces eg roof, boot etc and cracking at various points, this gives a beautiful patina and is great as is. New battery and newly serviced radiator. I have new clutch slave and master cylinders (on order). You have the option of buying the car with the Performance mags which are in near mint condition, no gutter rash, hard to find with centre caps and about 90% new rubber. Also the option of large number of parts, including good body panels for FE and FC, 6 doors 2 boots bonnet, hub caps generators, eye brows wiper motor starter motors, bumpers, heads, gauge panel etc. Also available triple Speco manifold and carbs. May sell the mags separately but only after the if car is sold with standard wheels. Can email photos will send anywhere with funds clear. Price negotiable, the with out extra parts and and mags price discussion starts at $5000 and will go up or down depending parts, I will consider trades of old signs,oil bottles, petrol pumps or vintage motorcyles with cash up or down, I will also pay cash for any of these items. Call John on 0409034403

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 11:52:57 PM »

I have been informed that the car has been sold (awaiting payment)

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 06:47:22 PM »

I have just been told that the car is on it's way to Queensland.

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
FCRB26
Guru

Model: FE and FC

peter.mallaby
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 07:07:59 PM »

Bloody hell gotta be quick.....

Damo58

old holdens never die they just go faster  :)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 09:56:35 PM »

For that price you would need to be quick it looks good; congratulations to the new owner Grin

Cheers Damo58

Iam good just ask me Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: