FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:17:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wrecks by ttv6fc  (Read 4584 times)
TTV6FC
Guru

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2007, 09:40:24 AM »

Hi Guys,just thought I would share some photos that I have taken of some wrecks that I have pilfered bits off over the last few years.Cheers,Jamie.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 11:01:49 AM by stinky » Logged

Run your fingers over my Holden and I'll run my Holden over your fingers!!!!
Hewart
nsw-club

Holden on forever...

profile.php?id=1071847991 hewart
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 11:03:30 AM »

Great pics...!

That second one down is a beauty!!

Cheers
Les...

FC_UTE_BEN

Aiways lookin 4 bits!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 11:09:28 AM »

Great pic's mate!

Aiways lookin 4 bits!
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 04:32:01 AM »

Great photos.  Have you got the original colour shots? I might be interested in the hoodlining off that ute if it's the right colour...  Roll Eyes

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
TTV6FC
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 05:59:39 AM »

He He Ret,which bit do you need?Hard to believe that the rear drivers side door on the second FE was absolutely immaculate even after sitting out there for all those years,front gaurds are not bad either.By the way,did someone adjust the images back into line?They were all over the place.If so,thankyou.Cheers,Jamie. Grin

mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 06:54:36 AM »

Great photos!.  Did you ever get the body and chassis numbers from these cars?

Regards  Ken
TTV6FC
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 07:19:55 AM »

Hi Ken,after taking some bits off the second FE sedan,I realised that the whole front end (Y frames etc) were spotless so I went back and picked up the whole car.The other two are still there as far as I know,so I could possibly get the details at some stage.All three of these cars are at the one spot and I could not believe that from three cars I ended up with two alloy rocker covers,one finned,one smooth.The one I picked up also had Speco twin exhaust manifolds.All these bits are going on the all Black FC that I am currently working on.In a week or so I will be getting the rest of the tilly kit off another FE I found.Will get some photos before I do though.

fe hotrod

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 06:08:20 AM »

;)hey jamie, what a bloody good find!!the pic of the standard fe seems like at some stage it has had racing stripes on the bonnet and roof.??i wonder if this car has any racing history?? if it had headers too!!were there many other goodies on the fe sedan with the stripes??goes to show there are still some good ones out there......cheers jamie
TTV6FC
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2007, 06:37:51 AM »

Hey Fe hotrod,I doubt that it had any race history but not impossible I guess.The reason I think this is because it also had black footprint stickers on various panels,so I get the impression it was just a lads car.I know the property owner and I think it had been in his family,so could probably find out more about it.Cheers,Jamie.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: