FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:25:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC bulk parts Manly West Brisbane  (Read 1878 times)
RichFC
nsw-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2012, 12:26:52 PM »

Gday again guys,
                      I have recently purchased an FC Holden bulk parts lot on ebay from Manly West in Brisbane.
My problem is that i dont really need all of the parts,probably less than half actually,I would actually love to have them all
but transport costs would certainly prohibit that option.
My dilema is that the seller wants to dump whatever i dont collect.
Im sure there must be someone in Brisbane near Manly West who may be able to use these parts and possibly collect them !
My hope is that someone could possibly collect the whole lot and just send me the parts which i would like and keep the rest for themselves
just for the cost of sending my parts to me.
Im sure transport cost for my parts would not be more than $100.
If you can help or need some parts please PM me so i can send you a photo of all the parts along with the list of the parts which i would like.
Thank you very much in advance !

Rich
RichFC
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 12:28:21 PM »

Sorry but i cant work out how to post pics to this forum yet,but if you PM me i will send you pics.
Thanks again. Rich
RichFC
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 12:56:20 PM »

Here is a list of some of the parts, They appear to be mixed between sedan,ute and wagon.
2x doors,1 bonnet,tailshaft,steering column and gear linkages,front grille,7x chrome strips,ute rear screen with rubber, front screen with rubber and chrome surround,5x door trims,5x headlight surrounds,6x tailights lenses and surrounds,glovebox hinges,4 x ute rear chrome bumpers,spare wheel door,front grille chrome supports,horn ring, bonnet lock mechanism,4x chrome front screen moulds,1x radiator,2x tailgate chrome badges,2x blinker and surrounds,2x buckets of loose items,1x dashboard with gauges,1x carby,2x front bumper overriders,1x headlight,1x glovebox lid,rear vision mirror,bonnet locking panel,front stonetray,chrome speaker grille plus other parts that i cant see very well from the photos.
Please keep in mind that i need a certain amount of these parts as well.
You have seen my previous posts regarding my offer, i just dont want to give a false impression that all the parts i have just listed are available.
Essentially i would obviously like to choose my parts first.
I can tell you which parts i DONT need right now though if that helps you decide whether you can help or not?
2x doors, Bonnet, tailshaft,steering column,radiator,door trims,front grille,headlight surrounds,glovebox lid,speaker grille,carby,grille supports and surround,bonnet lock,bonnet locking panel,stone stray,headlight, door catches. Thank you very much! Rich.   
VAN059

Brisbane, QLD.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 08:09:56 AM »

PM sent

Smokin Words and Shoutin Turds
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)