FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:50:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Custon Fuel tank  (Read 1856 times)
joezan

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2014, 10:17:25 AM »

I believe there is someone making lager fuel talks to bolt into a fc sedan has anyone any information or a contact about this ?? Thanks Joe
Harv
Guru

Model: other Holden

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 10:51:40 AM »

G'day Joe,

Marty Dean is making beautiful stainless steel tanks of around 60L capacity... bit bigger than original, but a nice deal if you are not going down the restoration route. They are a well built, bolt in product - they come with all the hardware, even fuel sender. Marty gets busy, so it can take some months to get a tank. They are not cheap, but I believe good value - even if I could weld to that standard, the time and materials to make one would be more than Marty charges. He organised freight to NSW for me, can't remember which courier but it arrived well and price was OK.

M&C Dean Fabrication Pty Ltd
23-27 Gazelle Court Greenbank, Queensland 4124
Phone: 0421060996

Cheers,
Harv
joezan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 11:24:02 AM »

Thanks Harv, that was exactly what I was looking for I will give him a call and post what I find out
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: