FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:28:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Toyota Crown Royal Saloon  (Read 3630 times)
Moon

Keep on buildin'em!

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2010, 10:10:29 PM »

Hi all, I was going to use this as a project, by putting the full chassis under an FE/FC similar to what another guy by the name of Harko did with an FC Van. But alas as life can change things, I'm not going to be able to get to do it so it's got to go to someone who can use it. It's an 1985 Toyota Crown Royal Saloon, and for its age in great nick.
I saved it from a wreckers a few years ago, Put a battery in to try an start it but heard a weird clicking noise ( sounded like near starter motor somewhere, dunno.) and that was it never worried about it since as I was not going to use the motor.
At present I am only storing parts in it  Tongue.
Someone with know how would get it running pretty easy i think, it is basicly a complete car. Anyway, I am wanting what I paid for it which was $450.00 no more no less. Any questions leave em here same goes for a contact number, and I will get back to you.
Oh, car is located in Stawell, Vic.
Cheers,
Moon.
This thing was ahead of its time, it had everything from cruise control to its own little fridge esky thing on the rear parcel shelf.  Cheesy

Moon

Keep on buildin'em!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 10:13:52 PM »

Oh, and the bonnet does shut properly, just haven't got it all the way down in pic, and there is no ignition barrel, didn't come with a key and had to pull it out to get it off steering lock an try to start it.
Cheers,
Moon.
FCRB26
Guru

Model: FE and FC

peter.mallaby
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 05:45:14 AM »

Might be worth e baying a lot of rodders still use them great chassis for rodding.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: